SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cefreeman

Week 39: How do you handle change IRL?

CEFreeman_GW DC/MD Burbs 7b/8a
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Baahhhhahhhhhhhmawwwhhhhhhhha! Sometimes I think I'm so funny.

I gotta ask, though, given the very heated response to something as intangible as this forum. The TEMPER tantrums! The p!ssing and moaning! The tiniest thing not the same as GW. And now, I'm even reading requests/suggestions that GW didn't even have, so those threads are becoming Wish Lists. A positive direction, IMO

That said, it's taken a short couple of days for many to take a breath and start seeing not only the good things here, but to recognize how responsive Houzz staff (currently) is. I happen to think they're going out of their way with their new Forum venture and to keep their membership. Not only happy, but just to KEEP them. (That would have been properly italicized, if HTML were possible. [ahem])

Anyway, how DO you handle change in your own, real life? Many have admitted they don't like change, which is honest and fine. Think about your reactions here, many I think posted in haste, anger, fear and disappointment. Some? Not so concerned. As a matter of fact, some [waving hand in air wildly] could even care less...

What do you do in real life?
What do you teach your (many) kids about change?
What would you do if things actually, never changed?
A nice, static life?

You know my well is running dry on topics, but I thought this might be an interesting conversation without it turning into a PTB request list. Just change in general in YOUR life. Big changes? Little changes? Threatening changes and/or welcome changes!?!

Comments (75)