Warning: This is a coffee saga...
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (66)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
The saga of my frozen worms
Comments (2)We are all glad your babies are well. This post may have been intended for the vermicomposting forum. anyway, I like your suggestion. I wonder if I can get my better half to freeze a little worm food for me. (big grin)...See MoreSo.....Candy Crush Saga, Anyone?
Comments (56)I got past 35! But now stuck of 56 which is the split screen with the chocolates and black screened jellys. I can't seem to get to the bottom level and when I do miraculously I can't keep back the growing chocolates. It makes me crazy how slow the game is to clear so I can click on something, but meanwhile the chocolates keep invadingâ¦. I think I need a striped one and a dotted chocolate, but those are so hard to get in the small upper area! Hate this gameâ¦.....See MoreWho has Simply White? (White Kitchen Saga Continues...)
Comments (2)I have Simply White cabinets, Simply White walls and Simply White trim....uhm, I guess I have a white house! The color tends towards a yellower-white, and it is quite warm. When used in large amounts, it tends to still look quite white. I think Metrpoloitan Home did a Simply White home in Seattle that was stunning, but modern. These are all Simply White. From Menlo Farmhouse From Menlo Farmhouse From Menlo Farmhouse From Menlo Farmhouse From Menlo Farmhouse...See MoreUpdate on my DIL saga
Comments (53)FD, I agree. She can't see that far into the future. I can. My son is on deployment for over a year. He will leave in a week and be gone until next January, he gets no more leaves. If he files for divorce now, he won't be here to proceed and she may get whatever she asks for.... ie. custody. Since only parents have rights, I am a grandparent and unless the court finds her unfit, she would automatically get custody. It isn't likely that would happen, she doesn't want the baby full time. She wants money. He will continue to pay the rent because he is on the lease, he HAS to pay it. The utilities & a little cash is to sweeten the deal for her so she won't fight to get the baby all the time. She has no excuses now.. she can go party or she can go work. She can't say she has no babysitter. She can't say she won't make enough to survive because her 'living' expenses are paid. She can't say the reason she can't take the baby is because her house is not suitable.. lol, she actually tried to say that because her cable was turned off that if he didn't pay to get it turned back on, then her house would not be suitable for their son to live there because she NEEDS television service so the baby can watch cartoons while she washes dishes, etc. THAT's her logic. He plans to file for divorce when he returns from his deployment. At that point, he will have no problem getting full custody based on the agreement she signed and her history of how much (or should I say little) she see's her son while DS is gone. When he files for divorce, then he will no longer support her. But if he refuses to support her now, she will fight to get the baby because that provides an income to her and it is more likely than not, that CPS will end up removing the baby from her before he gets back and there is no guarantee that I will be allowed to have him if that happens... he could end up in foster care and that makes it worth him paying the bills for now. IMHO....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Stories

FURNITUREHow to Pick Out a Coffee Table
Get a great fit for your room and your lifestyle by considering a coffee table’s size, features and aesthetics
Full Story
A Honeymoon Cottage for Edward and Bella
As 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' premieres, we scout out some getaways for the pale pair
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTThe Elements of Design Explained With Venn Diagrams
Design doesn't have to be hard to understand. It just needs the right presentation
Full Story
MOST POPULAR10 Strategies for Keeping Surfaces Clutter-Free
The universe wants your coffee table to become a clutter magnet — but you can fight back
Full Story
LIFEShare Your Winter Storm Jonas Photos and Survival Tips!
Let’s see your pictures and hear your ideas on how you’re keeping your house warm and staving off cabin fever
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESBrew a Café Look at Home
For a javalicious vibe without the long lines and table hoggers, just borrow from your favorite coffeehouse features
Full Story
LIFEHow to Prepare for and Live With a Power Outage
When electricity loss puts food, water and heat in jeopardy, don't be in the dark about how to stay as safe and comfortable as possible
Full Story
EARTH DAYThe Case for Losing the Traditional Lawn
Work less, help the environment and foster connections by just saying no to typical turf
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES9 Tips for Making Your Shelf Display Look Great
Learn the tricks stylists use when arranging objects on a shelf
Full Story
DREAM SPACESJust a Few Things for the Dream-Home Wish List
A sunken hot tub, dedicated game room, tree house, hidden wine cellar and more. Which of these home luxuries would you like best?
Full Story
dcarch7 d c f l a s h 7 @ y a h o o . c o m