SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheriz6

Your Favorite Books of 2011

sheriz6
12 years ago

I love lists, and as it's that time of year again, I invite you to share your favorite books read during 2011.

As reading years go, this was a very good one for me. I read 70 books this year, far more than usual. I read quite a few paranormal book series, which I thoroughly enjoyed. These included the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs, the Iron Druid chronicles (Hounded, Hexed, and Hammered) by Kevin Hearne, and Gail Carriger's Steampunk Parasol Protectorate series (Soulless, Blameless, Changeless, Heartless).

My favorite books of the year were:

1) A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. This just grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I can't wait for the second book of this planned trilogy to come out in 2012.

2) The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe. This earlier book is much along the same lines as ADoD, and I was delighted to find it at the bottom of my TBR pile.

3) The Distant Hours by Kate Morton. I've loved all her books and I'm looking forward to whatever she has coming up next.

4) Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks. I love her writing and this was not perfect, but very, very good.

5) The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. The first two were better than the last, IMO, but these YA books were riveting and I'm looking forward to discussing them with my book group next week.

6) I Am Half-Sick of Shadows (a Flavia de Luce mystery) by Alan Bradley. This series just keeps getting better and better, and I absolutely adore Flavia, the 11 year-old sleuth and chemist who is the heart and soul of these books.

7) The Raven Ring by Patricia Wrede. Though definitely a YA book, this was still very enjoyable to an adult reader.

8) Salmon Fishing in the Yemen by Paul Torday. This was recommended here, and was wonderful and unusual.

9) Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. A long-overdue read that didn't disappoint.

1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I was totally surprised that (IMO at least) it lived up to the hype and was more than just a book group darling. I skipped the movie, though.

What were your favorites?

Comments (33)

• J C
    12 years ago

What Narcissism Mean to Me - Tony Hoagland. If I could write poetry one-tenth as well as this man, I could die happy.

The Sense of an Ending - Julian Barnes. This year's Booker prizewinner. Astonishingly good.

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - Paul Torday. Yes, I loved this one too.

The Abandoned - Paul Gallico. An oldie for a good reason - wonderful story, over-the-top sentimentality, one that stays with you.

The Bridge of San Luis Rey - Thornton Wilder. Classic novel about the meaning of life. No more needs to be said.

Sexually, I'm More of a Switzerland - David Rose. A curious little book sent to me by lemonhead containing personal ads from the London Review of Books. I laughed harder than I thought possible.

Please Look After Mom - Kyung Sook Sun. About a woman who disappears at a train station - the story unfolds as her various family look for her.

When Bad Things Happen to Good People - Classic text by the philosopher/rabbi Harold Kushner.

1Q84 - Haruki Murakami. Indescribable novel that hits every mark of good writing. Perfectly paced, compelling story, great characters.

• woodnymph2_gw
    12 years ago

Number one at the top is my list is "One Day" by David Nichols.

Here are the rest:
    "Sarah's Key" - Tatiana de Rosnay
    "The Paris Wife" - Paula McClain
    "The Lost Garden" - Helen Humphries
    "The Forgotten Garden" - Kate Morton
    " A Year by the Sea" - Joan Anderson
    "Fair Stood the Wind for France" - H.E. Bates
    "Committed: a Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage" - Eliz. Gilbert
    "That Used to Be Us" - Tom Friedman and Michael Mandelbaum
    "Icebound: A Doctor's Incredible Battle for Survival at the South Pole" - Dr. Jerri Nielsen.

• Related Discussions

What are your favorite books on roses?

Q

Comments (3)
    "Roses", Jack Harkness. Scientist, poet, romantic who "spoke roses". The book gives personal experience with many dozens of varieties and explains why they were milestones in their days. "Rose Growing Complete", Edward LeGrice, the paperback edition, not the earlier hardback as the later paperback contains so much more information. Includes "150 years of British Seedling Roses" and the history of the Royal National Rose Society. Both of these authors were fine gentlemen who were highly respected as people, business people, breeders and rose producers. It shows in their writing. Two men whom I would have loved to have met in person. And two breeders whose roses taught me much and brought me much pleasure. "Roses: From Dreams to Reality", Herb Swim. A very interesting look into the mind of one of America's most successful rose breeders. "Papa Floribunda: The Gene Boerner Story". Interesting look into the man who created the "modern floribunda", which contains historic information about a number of roses; J&P and personalities surrounding them. "A Rose Odyssey", Dr. J.H. Nicholas. A "round the world" rose adventure in 1937, just prior to the outbreak of WWII, written by one of the more knowledgeable, experienced and observant rose men of the Century. "Hennessey on Roses", Roy Hennessey. The author had OPINIONS! He was engaged in open warfare with the ARS. He authored a rose column in the local paper which also ran the ARS rebuttal to each edition. He was a conspiracy theorist on MANY subjects. Ralph Moore's first experience with him was as he was "profanely" throwing Robert Pyle (Conard-Pyle; Star Roses) off his property. Mr. Moore said, "Letters from Roy arrived SMOKING", though he reported Hennessey always treated him well. Much of his "rose theology" may have been appropriate for his time and location, but not for many of ours. But, who could resist a book whose dedication reads (click on the image to enlarge).. to which I would respectfully add, Mrs. Hennessey was a long-suffering saint! Kim
    ...See More

which Ellie Topp book is your favorite?

Q

Comments (5)
    I use the Joy of Pickling all the time, Joy of Jams and Small Batch not so often, I also have Ball Complete and don't use that as much as Joy of Pickling. Not that I haven't gone through all the books, I do make a few recipes from them but Small Batch is probably the one I use the 2nd-most. I use the NCHFP a lot. And now I have to buy another Blue Book since I gave mine to my sister.
    ...See More

Your favorite decorating book(s)?

Q

Comments (1)
    Nice topic! My favorites are No Compromise Decorating- Lynette Jennings American Country Cottages- Mary Emmerling Nell Hill's Decorating Secrets- Mary Carol Garrity
    ...See More

Your favorite decorating book(s)?

Q

Comments (6)
    The last thing I read was The Modern Home Book. Very useful book, as I learned a lot about interior design, as well as home improvement, such as how to choose the right colors, or write about what types of designs there are and how they could be seamlessly combined into one style. All in all, I didn't regret downloading it from the torrent and reading it. If you still think that downloading for free is bad, then I advise you to find more info about The Pirate Bay, where you can see the reliability and benefits of these sites.
    ...See More
  • timallan
    12 years ago

Great idea for a posting, Sheri.

I have decided to add categories for my favorites.

Favorite Novels:

Pontypool Changes Everything by John Burgess.
    Chatterton by Peter Ackroyd.
    Peyton Place by Grace Metalious.
    My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier.
    Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier.
    Ghost Story by Peter Straub.
    The Case of the Late Pig by Margery Allingham.

Best Non-Fiction Book (History): The Great Mortality by John Kelly.

Favorite Non-Fiction Book (Biography/Autobiography/Essay): Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen (Karen Blixen).

Funniest Book: Confessions of a Prairie B*tch by Alison Arngrim.

Scariest Book: Ghost Story by Peter Straub.

Favorite "Guilty Pleasure" Book: Peyton Place by Grace Metalious.

Favorite New Discoveries: Isak Dinesen, H. P. Lovecraft, Peter Straub, Margery Allingham.

Favorite Re-Discoveries: Daphne du Maurier, Agatha Christie.

• woodnymph2_gw
    12 years ago

I forgot to mention two more:

"In the Garden of Beasts" - Erik Larsen
    "Thirst" - Mary Oliver (this is a superb book of poems by the New England poetess).

Timallen, I,too, enjoyed rediscovering Daphne duMaurier this year.

• timallan
    12 years ago

Woodnymph, I am afraid I took Daphne du Maurier for granted for a long time, assuming she was at best a middle-brow writer of romantic pot-boilers. Reading My Cousin Rachel and Jamaica Inn, however, was a real highlight for me this year. At her best, she is an absorbing story-teller, capable of creating memorable people and places.

I lent my mother Jamaica Inn, and she really enjoyed it. (JI was published the year my mother was born!)

• ladyrose65
    12 years ago

The Book Thief was my favorite this year.

• veer
    12 years ago

These are just in order of reading:

Wives and Daughters - Mrs Gaskell
    Stone Angel - Margaret Laurence
    The Scapegoat - Daphne du Maurier
    The Fortnight in September - R C Sherriff
    The Summer Book - Tove Jannsen
    The Seeds of Time - John Wyndham
    South Riding - Winifred Holtby
    The Other Side of the Bridge - Mary Lawson

I usually try to read quite a few non-fiction books but the only 'memorable' ones were

She Wolves - Helen Castor
    Sisters in the Sinai - Janet Soskis

• vickitg
    12 years ago

Best reads:
    The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
    A Discovery of Witches - Deborah Harkness
    Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen (re-read - gets better each time)

Fun reads:
    Still Life - Louise Penny
    The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss

Heartwarming and soothing read:
    Anne of Green Gables - Lucy Maud Montgomery

Most intriguing reads:
    The Psychopath Test - Jon Ronson
    Soul Identity - Dennis Batchelder

• phaedosia
    12 years ago

I'm eight books away from finishing my goal of 100 books read this year. I'm never going to set a numerical goal for myself again, because I feel like I've been reading junk the last few weeks in order to reach the 100. But, at least I've done it once.

These are my absolute favorites from this year:

Into the Beautiful North by Luis Alberto Urrea

Radioactive: Marie and Pierre Curie: A Tale of Love & Fallout by Lauren Redniss

Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick

The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey by Walter Mosley

Papa Married a Mormon by John D. Fitzgerald

Some authors I discovered this year that I love:

Patrick Ness
    Edwidge Danticat
    Daniel Woodrell

Hopefully, 2012 brings lots more great books and authors.

• twobigdogs
    12 years ago

My Favorites:
    New York - Edward Rutherfurd
    Major Pettigrew's Last Stand - Helen Simonson
    The Tao of Pooh - Benjamin Hoff
    Lost Horizon - James Hilton

Non-Fiction that I learned the most from:
    Collapse - Jared Diamond
    Superfreakonomics - Levitt & Dubner

Best Re-Reads
    The Mammy - Brendan O'Carroll
    Ethel and Ernest - Raymond Briggs

Worst Books of the Year
    Winter's Bone - Daniel Woodrell
    The Key, a true encoounter - Wally Streiber
    A Cold Day for Murder - Dana Stabenow
    Red Jade - Henry Chang
    The Sweet Life in Paris - David Lebovitz
    Comfort and Joy - by what's her name

PAM

• lemonhead101
    12 years ago

Top Five Books for Fiction (in no particular order):

* The Stone Angel - Margaret Laurence
    * The Diary of an Ordinary Woman - Margaret Forster
    * Anne of Green Gables - L. M. Montgomery
    * The Room of Lost Things - Stella Duffy
    * The Diary of a Provincial Lady - E. M. Delafield

Honorable Mentions:
    * Farewell Victoria - T. H. White
    * Two Old Women: Alaska Legend - Velma Wallis
    * Emily, Alone - Stewart O'Nan

Top Five Books for Non-Fiction (in no particular order):

* The Art of Gentle Domesticity - Jane Brockett
    * The Genius Factory - David Plotz
    * The Warmest Room in the House - Stephen Gdula
    * Flow: The Cultural Story of Menstruation - Elissa Stein and Susan Kim
    * The Assassin's Cloak - ed. Irene and Alan Taylor

Honorable Mentions:

* Bury the Chains (history of UK slavery) - Adam Hochschild
    * Under the Banner of Heaven - Jon Krakauer
    * The Ghost Map (history of 1800's cholera epidemic in London) - Steven Johnson

and a bonus couple:

* A Women's Place: 1910-1975 - Ruth Adam
    * Behind Closed Doors: Everyday Life in Georgian England - Amanda Vickery

This is respectfully submitted with the caveat that tomorrow's version of this list could be *completely* different.

:-)

• martin_z
    12 years ago

The Sense of an Ending - Julian Barnes. The deserved winner of the Booker Prize.

The Sisters Brothers - Patrick deWitt - my other favourite on the short-list.

One Day - David Nichols. Better than I expected.

1Q84 - Haruki Murakami. Just enthralling.

I'm sure there must be others, but those are the ones that jumped into my mind.

• Chris_in_the_Valley
    12 years ago

Thank you all for posting your lists! I'm delighted to hear good reports of the new Murakami.

• socks
    12 years ago

My favorite this year is "Personal History of Rachel Dupree" by Ann Weisgarber.

• dedtired
    12 years ago

My favorite book this year -- and many years -- was "The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris" by David McCullough. It's been a long time that I learned so much and enjoyed every word. I just love that book.

• inkognito
    12 years ago

The most interesting thing about this thread is that nobody offers a personal take on a book on their list and what use is that? Am I going to read every book up here because you did?

• J C
    12 years ago

I forgot one - This Is For You by Rob Ryan. Ryan is an artist of the rather unusual medium of paper-cutting. His work is just beautiful and the text is somewhere between prose and poetry. I gave this to the pastor of my church - she loved it and passed it on to her daughter-in-law. I have purchased another of his books, can't wait!

• veer
    12 years ago

ink, you ask why there are no 'personal takes' on books in these lists. In my case it was lack of time plus I had already written a brief outline/like about each one in the monthly reading thread . . . and yes, I know you probably don't feel like trawling through all those from January to December and then might heartily dislike what I and others enjoyed.
    And, of course, I expect you to read and marvel at the erudite and amusing book selection presented here and to make notes in preparation for any short tests that may be set, possibly leading to a modest prize.
    Finally, you could always add your own choices of 2011 reading.

• Kath
    12 years ago

My favourite this year was A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, which was a bit of a surprise as I am not usually attracted to paranormal books. I had a very good first half to the year, with many books rated as 'good' rather than just 'enjoyable'.

These included:

The Revolt of the Pendulum - Clive James
    Revolution - Jennifer Donnelly
    Starter for Ten - David Nicholls
    Left Neglected - Lisa Genova
    Good As Dead - Mark Billingham
    The Scottish Prisoner - Diana Gabaldon
    The Help - Kathryn Stockett

• dido1
    12 years ago

A Kind of Loving - Stan Barstow

• lemonhead101
    12 years ago

Ink - As Vee has mentioned, for the majority of the book titles that we mention here, most have already been talked about in earlier threads so for most of the RP folk who check in regularly, we just remember (for the most part).

And no, no one is expecting you to just take our choices on trust and read them. I would imagine that someone interested in a title would do similar to what I do: research it further.

This is just a fun thing we do at the end of the year.

• rouan
    12 years ago

I do a lot of re-reading,especially if I can't find something new that catches my attention. This year, most of my favorite fiction books have been re-reads.

In no particular order:

Fiction:

Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn
    The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner*
    The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner*
    The Country of the Pointed Firs by Sarah Orne Jewett*
    A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute*

Nonfiction:

Meditations on Tolkein by Karen Haber
    Jane Austen: a Life Revealed by Catherine Reef
    Agatha Christie: an Autobiography by Agatha Christie
    Down the Garden Path by Beverley Nichol
    Come, Tell me how you Live by Agatha Christie

* re-read

• carolyn_ky
    12 years ago

Feast Day of Fools, James Lee Burke
    The Scottish Prisoner, Diana Gabaldon
    Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen
    A Discovery of Witches, Deborah Harkness
    Where Shadows Dance, C. S. Harris
    The Dancing Years, Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
    Iron House, John Hart
    A Betrayal of Trust, Susan Hill
    Unbroken, Laura Hillenbrand
    The Rose Garden, Susanna Kearsley
    Three-Day Town, Margaret Maron
    The Distant Hours, Kate Morton
    A Trick of the Light, Louise Penny
    Gone to Soldiers, Marge Piercy
    The Impossible Dead, Ian Rankin
    Portrait of a Spy, Daniel Silva
    The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Rebecca Skloot
    One Was a Soldier, Julia Spencer-Fleming
    A Lonely Death, Charles Todd

It was a very good year, as the song says.

• kathy9norcal
    12 years ago

My most enjoyable reads of 2011 were:

My Family and Other Animals by Gerald Durrell (first published in 1956).
    An unconventional English mother, tired of the damp, dank English climate, moves her family to the Greek island of Corfu. Her son, Gerald, is a budding naturalist and relays his and the family's adventures. This was by far my best find of the year--I read it and also purchased the audiobook. If you like nature and love to laugh, this is the book for you.

Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English by Natasha Solomons
    Very entertaining story of the Jack and Sadie Rosenblum, who flee Germany to England during the war, where they struggle to fit in--which involves Mr. Rosemblum attempting to ceate his own golf course when he learns that as a Jew, he is not welcome at the nearby facility. Mrs. R has many struggles of her own but the story really centers on Jack's attempts to behave as a proper Englishman.

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
    Delightful and humorous story of a late in life romance between a retired British Major and a Pakistani storekeeper who share a love of literature and a loneliness that brings them together. One of the best this year for me.

Dancing At The Rascal Faire by Ivan Doig
    Memorable and beautifully written saga of Scottish 19 year old friends, Rob and Angus, who travel from Scotland to Montana as young men to settle in sheep country. It is part of a trilogy but certainly stands alone.

Other favorites were:
    Brazzaville Beach by William Boyd
    The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin
    Solar by Ian McEwan (very humorous and has a scene I will remember for the rest of my life whenever I need a laugh)
    Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes
    River of Doubt: Theodore Roosevelt's Darkest Journey by Candice Millard
    The Absolutely True Story of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie (YA)
    O Aleph by Paul Coelho (dark but strangely compelling)

• pam3
    12 years ago

I wouldn't call them my favorite, but just a few that really stuck with me:
    The Great Gatsby
    Tiger Mom by Amy Chua
    The Optimist's Daughter by Eudora Welty

• rosefolly
    12 years ago

Favorites that I can remember:

Annotated Pride and Prejudice and Annotated Sense and Sensibility - most informative of my many re-reads of these novels, and I look forward to the rest of the Austen novels as they come my way in this format

Unfortunately I don't keep lists so there are probably others I've loved that I have forgotten.

Hated it:

Little Bee - and alas, I'm going to have to revisit it for my book club next month

Surprising non-read:

The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Ruthfass - I looked forward to this book, waited an extra year for its release, and bought it in hardback as soon as it came out. And yet it sits on my shelf unread. I have no idea why.

• vickitg
    12 years ago

Rosefolly - I agree about Little Bee. I couldn't finish it; I found it way too disturbing.

• pam53
    12 years ago

I am getting my list together and will post it soon. What a good idea for a thread!

• pam53
    12 years ago

Here they are in no particular order-

Still Alice AND Left Neglected both by Lisa Genova
    Russian Winter- Daphne Kalotay
    Queen Hereafter- Susan Fraser King (loved Lady Macbeth too which I did not read this year)
    Dreams of Joy-Lisa See
    The Kitchen Daughter-Jael McHenry
    Pictures of You-Caroline Leavitt
    Between Shades of Grey-Ruta Sepetys
    One Day-David Nicholls (skipped the movie)
    The Butterfly Cabinet-Bernie McGill
    The Lantern-Deborah Lawrenson
    Iron House-John Hart
    The Soldier's Wife-Margaret Leroy
    The Homecoming of Samuel Lake-Jenny Wingfield
    The Language of Flowers-Vanessa Diffenbaugh
    A Gathering Storm-Rachel Hore

and my favorite novel of the yr. The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
    none of the non-fiction books made my tops list except Unbroken (which I discovered I technically read in Dec. 2010) also none of my beloved mysteries

• muttmeister88
    12 years ago

I haven't been here for awhile but one of my resolutions is to keep up with things a little more. I read 134 books last year but I lot of them were mind candy.

This year I discovered the author Carl Hiaasen. I read several of his (Basket Case, Lucky You, Nature Girl, Skinny Dip, Stormy Weather, and, my favorite, Sick Puppy). After awile his books got a little repetitive but they were still funny.

Revisited a lot of P.D. James. She's always good.

Finally read The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. I'm not sure how I missed it long ago but it was worth the wait.

Biggest waste of time was The Neuromancer by William Gibson. Maybe it was just me.

Most surprising was Fanny Hill by John Cleland. I'd heard about it but never read it. I didn't realize they were quite that explicit that long ago.

I did enjoy The Hours by Michael Cunningham. I didn't see the movie way back when and that was probably a good thing.

Best book I reread: The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. I had forgotten what a good writer he was and I found it had a lot to say given our conditions today.

• J C
    12 years ago

How could I forget The Assassin's Cloak: An anthology of the world's greatest diarists edited by Irene and Alan Taylor? Terrific, compulsive, like eating mac and cheese followed up by cake and ice cream. I just received another anthology by this couple focusing on war diaries which promises to be just as good.

• lemonhead101
    12 years ago

I also succumbed to the addiction of diary anthologies by family Taylor, and bought one that Alan Taylor has edited called "Country Diaries" which is a collection of 100 years of diaries from different farms etc... You'll have to let me know how the war one is... Aren't there a couple of war-related ones out there?

• lauramarie_gardener
    12 years ago

My favourite Books of 2011

- no particular order -

1) ""Get Me Out of Here" - Henry Sutton
    A dark -- very dark -- satire set in modern-day London.... Tells of a once-successful financial professional who's on the skids -- yet, still hankers for the luxuries and amenities so many of his ilk had during the '80s - early-2000s - until the global financial crash.

2) "Bleak House" - Charles Dickens
    My first reading of this classic. Like the above -- another tale of riches-to-rags -- for some characters, rags-to-riches. Teeming w/ delightful or creepy characters, high drama, ugly-beyond-belief slum scenes and human cruelty, enough neuroses to keep a psychiatric clinic busy for a decade (or more!), generosity of spirit, healthy lust for life, etc., etc. ... a rich cornucopia of humanity -- both wonderful and lousy.

3) "Left Early, Took My Dog" - Kate Atkinson
    Very "juicy" mystery involving a kidnapped spunky little girl and one of the most delightful female police detectives I've ever encountered. ... She reminded me of the actress Dawn French.

4) "King Solomon's Carpet" - Barbara Vine / Ruth Rendell
    One of the best books she's ever written ... even though I was annoyed w/ how meagre the explanation was at the end -- of a couple of the characters' outcomes. But, still, a fascinating ride -- in both senses! -- the story as well as the hair-raising subway ("Underground" in Brit speak) scenes. Some of the weirdest, most intriguing characters I've come across in a book in a long time!

5) "Bad Behavior" - Isabel Wolff
    A woman's storybook -- I call this genre -- some call it "Chick Lit", which turns me off. Anyway -- a lovely story about a young, single woman setting up a new veterinary practice in London. She has a very awful secret in her past. A war photojournalist comes into her life, and the secret if blown open.

6) "My Cousin Rachel" - Daphne du Maurier
    Several of us "chatted" about this in the August thread. I still think the dame did it!

7) "The Private Patient" - P.D. James
    A professional investigative TV journalist goes to a posh country clinic to have an old scar removed from her face. But much more than that happens to her. Really intriguing who-done-it... although I felt that bringing Dalgleish's personal life into the story interrupted the flow.

That's it. This year think I'll read more non-fiction. After going over the lists of all the books I read - 2011 - I noticed I've been reading way too many mystery books! Some books keep popping up in the lists above and in discussion that I want to try -- "IQ84", "Discovery of Witches", "The Assassin's Cloak".

Kathy9norcal -

You named 2 of my all-time favourite books:

1) "Brazzaville Beach" - Wm. Boyd -- Every time I mention this novel I have the feeling I'm the only person who's read it, as no one seems to've heard of it! Although I've read some awfully good books set in Africa (fict. &...

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!