SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christinmk

omg!!! theres a book forum on gardenweb!!!!

I had heard snippets that there was one, but never investigated until now. Someone on the Cottage Garden forum tipped me off, lol! I love to read! Love to get books! Ive mostly been on the gardening (another major hobby of mine) section here. But you shall be seeing alot of me around here from now on!

Quick breifing about myself:

Ive always liked to read, but have only lately started to read seriously. I was never really encouraged to read the Classics as a kid, but have since taken on reading them with great zeal. I was never trained to have an understanding deeper insight, metephores, philosopical straines of subject mater found in some books, but im trying, so please forgive me if anything I say in future posts is rather nieve or silly. Right now im sampling many of 'Masters' of literature. I have read all of Jane Austins novels, including the two she never finished. I feel that one cannot give an accurate opinion of an author until they have read all, or the majority, or their pieces. I do pepper my shelves with some modern literature too.

Thanks, and you have not head the last of me!

CMK-(Christin)

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County