SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingfox

Looking for GW posts of turned edge applique blocks

quiltingfox
9 years ago

I know in years past I have seen posts of beautiful floral turned edge applique blocks that members of the GW Quilting Forum have made and posted, but I am not so good at searching for these posts and my computer has crashed many times since seeing these posts so unfortunately I no longer have them bookmarked on my computer. If any of you can please help me find some of these posts it would be most appreciated. And if any of you have made some of these beautiful flower turned edge applique blocks can you please post some photos / pics on this post for me? In 2015 my sister is wanting me to make her some "unique" quilt blocks to frame to decorate her guest bedroom with and I thought one of these floral turned edge applique blocks would be beautiful and "unique". If any of you can share links to these type of patterns online that would be most appreciated to. If I could find a pattern to print out instead of having to draw from scratch I would prefer that. Thank you all for your help with this!

Thanks you bunches!,
Sandra

Comments (12)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH