SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lydia1959

If you still have one of the Photoworks coupon codes...

lydia1959
14 years ago

... the one that was given away on December 1 that was supposed to EXPIRE on December 31. Well, it's already expired. They gave out more than 20,000.. so since the first 20,000 used their coupon the rest of us are out of luck.

It is very annoying to spend hours (and I am not exaggerating) digging out old pictures, scanning them, downloading them to the site then putting together a photobook to find out the $25. coupon I had no longer works. I chatted with a Steven there to try and resolve the problem and he gave me a 30% off code to use on my next purchase. Hmmmpppffft! I don't think there will be a next time buddy! Anyhow I found another coupon for 25% off plus free shipping.. so that saved me $16. (I'm still spending $23. on the darn book - I HAVE to buy it because I have worked so hard on it the past 2 days!).

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up on this. My DD has a coupon too that she hadn't used... she already has her calendar made at the site.. she's not going to be happy.

For what it's worth I've heard the quality of the books is very good, but I didn't like not being able to change the size or type of fonts like the other sites let you, also there wasn't options of scrapbook-y things to add to the pages like Snapfish and some of the other 'make-a-book' places offer. Plain was okay for this book since I made it for my brother. He wouldn't like all that frilly stuff. lol

Comments (3)