SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peggross1

Charlie's Soap coupon codes - good during August

peggross1
14 years ago

I was going through all my old emails that accumulated while we were away on vacation and came across the following in a CS email. Of COURSE these come to my inbox about 2 weeks after I replaced my huge bucket of CS. Oh well, it's nice to share!

Order from www.charliesoap.com, and enter any one of the following Coupon Codes in the Coupon field during checkout.

1) Tired of paying Shipping and Handling when you just wanted a small order? If you said "yes", then use the Coupon Code "freeship" after you purchase at least one (1) bag of Laundry Powder (41601...in a new, non-clumping bag) and one (1) 16 oz Sprayer of All Purpose Cleaner (11201) and get an Instant $5 Coupon to counteract the shipping charge.

2) Cheap is good, but Free is better. Stock up on at least three (3) Laundry Liquid gallons (21401), use the Coupon Code "freespray" and get a Free 16 oz Sprayer of All Purpose Cleaner.

3) We still havenÂt come up with a medium sized Laundry Powder, but nowÂs your chance to stock up and save! Purchase five (5) bags of Laundry Powder (41601), use the Coupon Code "freebag" and get a 6th bag Absolutely Free! These are the NEW bags that do not clump up in your pantry.

4) If you just have to have one more shirt to get dirty, spread the love with a CharlieÂs Soap T-shirt. Purchase Any Bucket (11505, 21505, or 41505) of CharlieÂs Soap products AND an Adult T-shirt; use the Coupon Code "freeshirt"; and receive an Instant Credit to bring your invoice back to regular, non-discounted bucket priceÂjust like you bought the bucket alone.

5) And last but not least, get $35 worth of CharlieÂs Soap, enter the Coupon Code "freetote" and get a Free non-woven grocery tote free with your order.

Comment