SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtundermyfingers

Okay, fed up, worn out and have had enough!!

dirtundermyfingers
13 years ago

Here it is a week before Christmas and I haven't gotten any shopping done, the tree is still in the basement, bills are due and 50 bucks in the bank. We got behind a couple of months ago and have been playing catch up and it just isn't working. I feel so down and am trying to keep up my spirits around the kiddos, don't want to ruin the holidays for them, they are 7,5,3 and 2 and are excited about Santa coming, but just don't know how Santa is going to get the presents. DH is being a crab about things, says if I was working even 200 bucks a month would help out, I am not about to have my kids raised by someone else, get paid a dollar an hour after daycare, and still have to do all the work on my own at home. I seriously just want to sit down and cry. I don't think with all the stress and struggles that I have been through I have never been this down before. Oh and DH lets me know that 1. the number one reason for his tired ness with his diabetes is stress, and that 2. I am the stresser in his life. Over drafts killed us, the electric bill is due and no gifts for the kids. I am just at a loss about what to do. Thanks for letting me rant, I really don't have anyone that I trust enough to let this crap off my chest!!

Stressing to the max

Stacie

Comments (35)