SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

Earaches,I think I may have messed up

catlady15
16 years ago

Weekends,Earache,and crying with pain,Ashley.

This is the what is going on.Ashley said her ear hurt very bad.She doesn't lay out of work even though this time I felt she should have called off.She has never missed,she has only requested off for her Wisdom teeth surgery.

Today before she left for work,she threw up due to sinutis drainage.Also like I said she has a earache.

After arriving for work,I get a call about a hr or so from coworker.She said Ashley had asked for her to call because Ashley was throwing up in bathroom.I knew about what was going on.Greg and I left and went to her job.By this time Ashley was in break room sipping on sprite,and said she felt some better after she had threw up but she was still in much pain.About this time a boss lady walked in to check on her and said to get some peroide and pour some in her ear and it would make her ear feel better.Well we did that and when I did that,Ashley out a loud scream and said she was so so dizzy,and in lots of pain.Greg than jumped me saying I ought to know never stick Nothing in ear.I feel terrible.Greg keeps on and has all nite reminding me what I did,and Ashley still having the same problems.I feel terrible.

I have done this.Hope it has not made things worst.

I placed some rice in a sock and warmed it in microwave and placed on her ear.

I have been up all nite trying to take care of her.No matter how old your children are,you do all you can to take care of them,get them out of pain.

I know the story is long,but wanted to not leave nothing out so you would know what has went on.

My question would be about what I did with peroxide.I may have misspelt this word with no sleep.Do you have any ideal what we should do now.

Ashley did tell me after I warmed the rice this last time,she woke up after dozed off and said mom my ear is draining alot.She said it has NOT got as much pressure as it did.Ashley is NOT blaming me with anything.Greg is just worried.Daddy's little girl[19].lol.But I would apprecaite any thing what I need to do.Drs does not leave noone on call and the recorder said go to ER or dial 911.

Let me add this.I feel this is important to say.She never had earaches growing up.Also she has had only maybe 5.They were all when her dr was in.Thanks so so much.

Comments (18)