SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lau123rie456wise

Oh Boy, I think I messed Up * MORE*

lau123rie456wise
13 years ago

Thanks everyone for your input. I feel so much better. You all said the same thing in that you felt the window was going to be fine. I thought I would post a picture of what it looked like with the cabinets in place just to show you. Sorry it is blurry. Also, I am having trouble thinking of what to do above my cabinets. Right now we are looking at 36" uppers, but our ceilings are 9' and I don`t think I want to put a bunch of stuff on top of them. At first I wasn`t too keen on stacking, with the smaller cabinet on top, but the more I look at them, the more I like the look. I especially like when they have glass fronts on the smaller top cabinets. As it is right now, I trust you guys for ideas more than my KD. I am 5'4" tall if that is any help,and I would only put things way up that I only use a couple of times a year. So, what size stackable cabinet combo should I go with? I know I will have some space left on top but it won`t be 12-15"! So you like the look of the little drawer under the corner cabinet or do you think I should take it out, I thought it just made it look a little more interesting. One more thing! The island I am going to keep the same as the cabinets but was thinking of having the granite leathered or antiqued. My KD said that unless you are doing the island in a different color than the cabinets, she would recommend keeping it the same as the counters. What do you all think?? I think I wil sleep better tonight thanks to you all

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (8)