SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jannie_gw

A True Paranormal Story

jannie
12 years ago

I'm posting this because I just watched one of those "true" ghost stories on Biography satellite channel. I met Lynn when we were in 6th grade, my family had just moved to the town. We became good friends, and remained so until we graduated from high school. Lynn always had some unusual interests. She played French Horn in the school orchestra. She was "boy crazy", always dating from 9th grade on. And she had an interest in the occult. She liked to hold seances and use a Ouija Board. I became so spooked during one of her seances that I stayed awake all night and refused to ever particupate in one again. I saw Lynn when we both had our High School graduation parties. We both went away to different universities. She got married and quickly became pregnant, but continued in school. We got together over a school vacation and this is what she told me: One day, she and her husband went out fishing. When they came home, she noticed her wedding ring was missing. They looked everywhere, it wasn't at their rented home and the owner of the boat couldn't find it. She figured it fell out in the water. A few years later, they purchased a new home together and moved in. I think they now had 3 children. One day, Lynn was vacuuming and suddenly felt faint. She shut off the vacuum and laid on the floor till she felt better. When she got up, she happened to look at the mantle over the fireplace. There was her missing wedding ring! I thought maybe her husband had found it and placed it there, but he said no. Isn't this a spooky story?

Comments (10)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH