SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spencersmom_gw

Funny Story True Story..

spencersmom
15 years ago

So one of my roommates (Mike) and I were working outside together yesterday and I asked him to move two tiger lillies so we could clear that area for sunflowers. He dug them up.. moved them.. no problem. Then he started working the soil to get it nice and broken up. He leaves and I keep working...

Fast forward to after the NASCAR race.. I'm trying to log into my work machine.. no go. No tv, no phone. Other roommate is on the cell phone with Verizon putting in a trouble call.

I'm thinking.. I wonder what could have .. uh oh. So now we are trying to reassure Mike that he couldn't have nicked the fiber.. he wasn't digging that deep. I was home when Verizon was installing the fiber and those trenches were deep. Plus, they shoot the fiber underground so that's why the lillies were not touched during the install.

Well, this morning Mike went out there and mucked around.. and found a cut wire. Since we did it, we're not sure what the fall out is going to be.

I figure.. I watch too much tv anyway! Time to curl up with a good book. If it wasn't raining today, I would work outside after work but reading works!

Comments (2)

Sponsored