SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline1947

Funny story and a funny true one of mine...

caroline1947
16 years ago

THE DUMBEST KID IN THE WORLD

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?"

The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

"What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over."

This reminds me of my three boys when they were young. There was a carnival at school,and we were really poor at the time. I gave the boys each a few quarters to play the games.The coveted door prize was a Whoppee Cushion. My middle son won that.

When they came home that night they were loaded down with all sorts of goodies they had won. I asked how they did that with so few quarters. WELL, the other kids had paid a quarter each all night to take a turn sitting on the Whoopee Cushion!!

Today, that son is the most successful at making a living!!LOL! ( he is my Michael that had the tick bite) I have to laugh eveytime I remember this!!!

Comments (4)