SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
firemanswife_gw

Thursday Update

firemanswife
13 years ago

I have been meaning to post for the last couple of days but it's been so crazy.

The girls had a blast trick or treating. Tanna got to dress up the day before for her school party and again on Saturday when they went trick or treating. The kids here trick or treated on Saturday which made it nice since Monday they had school.

We celebrated Tayler's birthday on the 28th of October. She's now a year old. She had a blast at her birthday party but didn�t care for trick or treating.

Trace had a blast. Instead of saying trick or treat she would hold out her little bag and say "peeaze" and she was so good about thanking everyone. She can't quite say please yet so she sounds adorable.

The girl�s bio-mom called Sunday and asked to talk to the girls so I went in to Tanna's room and told her that her Megan was on the phone and I asked her if she wanted to talk to her. She said no so I told Megan that the girls did not want to talk to her and hung up. I won't put the girls in a situation they aren't comfortable with but I did want to give Tanna the option. I didn't even bring it up to the younger two because of their age.

Other than that little hiccup with Megan they are doing great!

Comments (11)