SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Survivor tonight and let's talk about last week, too... Also- Ace

FlamingO in AR
15 years ago

Don't forget to watch or Tivo or DVR it tonight! No excuses. lol

Did you all hear that Ace got arrested in a bar in FL? Supposedly he hit someone and the cops came and dragged him off while he was yelling "but Oi'm famous!" lolol Can't you just hear him with that overdone accent?

And come on- last week's individual immunity challenge- build a fire, here's all you need, burn your string- I can't believe they almost all stunk at that except for Susie and Sugar! They should be ashamed, haven't they learned anything from over the years????

I was sorry that Bob didn't find another hidden immunity idol, I was hoping there would be another one on exile "island" that Sugar didn't bother to look for. That would have been a cool twist. Liked his little fake, though.

Randy is getting on my nerves, he's got such an attitude and seems like such a jerk, I wonder if that's editing or for real? If it's real, he needs to go and spread some of his special cheer at juryland. (Boy, Charlie sure was happy to be joining Marcus there, I wonder if Marcus was that happy to be alone with Charlie for 3 days? Talk about a crush! lol)

What was the name of their new tribe, again? It seemed pretty stupid to me, I remember that. Did you watch? Any comments?

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida