SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Survivor tonight! And let's talk about last week....

FlamingO in AR
15 years ago

Last week was a good beginning, didn't you think? I was cracking up when they first were making assumptions about each other without even having spoken to each other, the girls were being nice about the guys and the guys were being jerks about the girls. That was completely backwards of what I actually expected to happen. Usually girls are cattier.

"What's a pace?" OMG. Seriously, Sandy doesn't know what a pace is? I was mortified.

I think she did well in not getting voted off first, after all, but she's got a tough row to hoe ahead of her. She better figure out what a pace is and get her idol, if it's not already too late. Lucky for her, Carolina annoyed the rest of the tribe more than Sandy did. And Sandy did great building that staircase in the challenge.

The girl with the strep throat, I felt bad for her but I think her team is pretty impressed with her now. I hope they don't vote her out too soon, I like her.

The self-proclaimed "Renaissance" man, Coach, cracked me up. Give me the strong, silent type of man any day, not one who blows his own horn all the time. I think it'll be a good season of Survivor!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH