SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michelle_phxaz

Do you gamble? Do yu like Vegas?

michelle_phxaz
12 years ago

What do you play? Where do you like to play? Jim and I get offers all the time for free hotel stays for up to a week including food comps (we really don't gamble, but because we are in the industry I guess we are on the list!) so last Christmas eve we drove from Phoenix (4.5 hour drive) and as soon as I crossed into the downtown area the aches and fever I felt coming on came, well, up! I hasd the stomach flu something fierce. We were the only white people in the whole hotel, the Asians take advantage of the big savings this time of year, and our front desk clerk said for $70 for both nights she would upgrade us to a corner upper level suite. Alright, it's Christmas, and we were put in a 1400 sf room with a grand piano, 3 bathrooms, a sitting areas, a hot tub in the window and curtains that literally moved all the way around the room so we had a 180 degree view of the strip. I stayed in bed most of the time, but it was still worth it.

If we do gamble, it is something like 3 card poker, blackjack, or learn one of the new table games. I hate spending my hard earned money on gambling, it is like someone who works at McDonalds wanting burgers for dinner every night. Ish.

Do you gamble?

Comments (31)