SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
secsteve

Put the darn Cart back at the store or cart corral!

secsteve
15 years ago

Why isn't some people can't either return their carts to the store or the cart corral? Yesterday I came out of WalMart and was walking to my car. As I was going down the lane, a woman finished loading her car and pushed the cart towards the corral. Not in the corral but towards it. It started drifting towards a new car, so I grabbed it so it wouldn't hit the car. Since this has happened to me twice (both times by someone who couldn't be bothered to properly put the cart away) I then walked it back to the person who had just shoved it in the direction of the corral. I put the cart behind her car and waited. She stuck her head out the window and said "Your cart is in my way." I replied "No IT'S YOUR cart which was going to hit that new car. If you want it moved I suggest you get out of your car and move it to the proper area instead of just shoving towards the corral." She muttered something under her breath, got out of the car, glared at me and proceeded to put it in the corral.

I probably was a bit foolish to have put it behind her car, but it just made me mad, especially since I had damage two times to my car by someone to lazy to either take it to the store or the cart corral.

Just had to vent this. What is it with people these days? Am I just a crabby old man? (Turned 60 this year).

Comments (25)