SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
solstice98

Little Red Garden Cart

solstice98
16 years ago

Look what I found on the sale rack at the discount store (Big L0ts)! Isn't it a cutie?!?

It was less than 1/2 what it sells for on-line or at the major chain store. What a bargain! I would never use this cart for children as it's very flimsy and lightweight but it's going to be perfect for the Leu Gardens plant sale, for short walks to the grocery store, and for a plant swap or two. It only weighs a couple pounds so it lifts in and out of my car easily and it's not too big so it fits in the back of the Honda without lowering the rear seats. I attached a couple bungie cords so I can secure plants to the sides if I need to. (Donna Lynn, remember how full our cart got the last time we went to the Leu sale?!? LOL!) The box says it will hold up to 85 pounds but I don't think the plastic wheels will stay on with that much weight. It hauled 65 pounds of dog (combined weight of 2 dogs) around last night though and handled that OK.

If you see my cart at the Leu sale, you'll know it's mine because I've Sharpie'd flowers and vines on the little white wheels and "Happy Solstice" on the back.

Kate

Comments (12)