SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ronf_gw

Wedding pictures

ronf_gw
13 years ago

Whew!! It's been an eventful few days here. Our son was married Friday afternoon. Bigbaby and I hosted the rehearsal dinner out here on the farm Thursday evening. Most of Friday was consumed by the wedding and yesterday we were entertaining out of town family members that stayed overnight with us. Add to that the fact that we were having phone issues Thursday afternoon. The repairmen fixed that problem but, knocked out our internet in the process. Internet was restored late yesterday afternoon. In the mean time I've come down with a cold and was kind enough to share it with Bigbaby.

But, enough complaining. The weather was absolutely spectacular this weekend, the wedding events unfolded as smooth as could be, and family gathered from near and far to celebrate this wonderful day.

Bigbaby, Aaron, and me.

Our 5 kids and one precious Granddaughter.

With my parents who just celebrated their 60th anniversary on Sept. 28th. (Yes, I am my fathers' son.)

Let the tears begin.

The wedding party.

With our brand new daughter-in-law, Alison.

If only I weren't so dressed up.

Our youngest son, Jason, runs in cross crounty. The team wrapped the new couples car in Saran Wrap during the service.

The first dance.

The flower girl and ring bearer watching.

Ron

Comments (48)