SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gwanny2three

A sad update on my nephew, Alan

gwanny2three
15 years ago

My sister called yesterday to tell me that Alan's cancer has come back and spread to his lungs and there is so much in his brain that they can't remove the tumor. There is nothing they can do for him. They don't give him much more than 6 months to live. I am so sick about this. My heart aches for him, his dad and my sister. My sister had 4 son's and we grew up together...all in the same age group because my mom was 40 when she had me and my sister was 20 and married already. Her oldest son is a year younger than me so we were all very close. Alan's dad is the youngest of her four sons and seemed to be the one with all the bad breaks if life. I just feel so bad for them. Alan is only 24 years old. He's going to need alot of care until his time comes they said and they suggested a nursing home, but Alan won't go for that, he wants to go home. His girlfriend wants to move in with them to take care of him. They are going to try it at home with nurses, etc. coming in to help. His sister is 17 and is not doing well with this, they have a lot on their plate right now. Thank you all for the prayers again...keep them coming, he's going to need them more than ever now. :O(

Comments (63)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor