SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liira

I'm Going to NYC!

liira
13 years ago

My sisters and I are going to NYC this Saturday. We have planned this since March. Oldest sister lives in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick) my other sister lives in Northern Ontario and I live in Alberta. We are going for middle sisters 50th birthday. Since we all live so far away from each other we rarely see each other, so we thought this would be a good sister trip to take. I have never been to NYC, but both my sisters are Marathon runners and have ran in the NY Marathon. We rented a condo on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. I arrive last and arrive at Newark, so I hired a car service to take me to the condo. I figured this might be my one and only time going, so might as well arrive in style! We plan on doing a lot of shopping and taking in a play. For the people who live in NY, what is the weather like this time of year? Can you recommend anything else thats not tourist like that we might enjoy? I don't really want to spend most of our time waiting in lines, so we want to avoid the big tourist attractions and find things off the beaten path.

Comments (7)