SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
happy_go_lucky_gayle

To Much Testosterone

Not my favorite time of the year. Football for 3 days in a row. Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Also, ATV's, Camper Trailers, Jeeps, Pickup Trucks with Deer Stands and feeders. Yep, its that time of the year here. The Dreaded Deer Season is almost here.

I bet there isn't a Beer Left on the shelves in stores. LOL! I love to watch the Deer Hunters grocery shop. Brisket, Beans, Taters and "white" bread. Real Men obviously don't eat Whole Wheat Bread.

A friend called me to ask if Main Man would like to go hunting with him. I said "Are you kidding? Your talking about someone who buys catch and release mouse traps." (Not only that he can't keep from talking that long up in a deer stand.)

The only good thing, is that this is the time of the year us Gals get together and go shopping and eat out. So remember that Guys when the bills roll in. There is a price to pay.

Oh yes, don't forget Goose Huntin too! That requires Man's Best Friend, the lucky one's get to ride in the front of the pick up truck. LOL!

Gayle

Comments (9)