SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heatherinohio_gw

OH MY GOODNESS! Pure heaven on a plate!

heatherinohio
13 years ago

One day last week I sent out a mass text to my friends mentioning the possible canned pumpkin shortage. And I mentioned what I had read on here about someone buying pumpkin cat food in order to bake pumpkin bars. Then I said something along the lines of "If your crazy next door neighbor brings over some of her "award winning" pumpkin bars, BEWARE!"

So my MIL, calls me and says she had just tried the Pumpkin Supreme Pie at Bob Evans. I then asked "What is this exactly Mil?" And she replied "Its pumpkin pie with a layer of cheesecake on top of it and then a layer of pumpkin cheesecake on the very top." Holy Cow!! What brilliant mind thought of this marvelous creation??

So today I had to run some errands and in the back of my head I KNEW with out a doubt that I would be stopping by there today for some of this pie. I had to try it. By the time I got there I had decided that I would just buy an entire pie and then all of my family could try it. Only they didn't have an entire pie............ instead they had 1 single little piece left. And the manager gave that to me for free! How could pumpkin cheesecake get any better? When its FREE pumpkin cheesecake. :)

I bring my treasure home with me. My boys are in school. DH is sleeping. All is quiet. I carefully removed it from the paper bag it was in and admired its pure perfection..... before I completely devoured it. Good Heather kept screaming out "You should save half of this for your husband!" Soon she was saying "Your husband would so enjoy a little bite of that!" And the next thing I knew EVIL Heather was saying "Gee, that happened fast. Maybe you can talk your husband into going to the other Bob Evans across town later today." LOL!

This was soooooo unbelievably good!! I highly recommend it!!

I have decided that I am bring this to Donna's picnic party, whether or not I share with my KT friends is yet to be seen. LOL!! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Donna's Party

Comments (8)