SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Good Morning on Friday

Well, made it through Thursday with all the work going on with the wall. A very hard job and slow going so far. Cheryl was here all day and helped me in the house. Amber joined us for lunch and supper. I made a big batch of refrigerator yeast dough and have that ready. Today, not sure if anyone will be able to work on the wall or not, so don't know what to plan. I want to get some pie dough out of the freezer and bake up a couple of pumpkin pies. I have plenty of pumpkin in my pantry. We had chili soup last evening, I think I ate too late in the evening as it didn't agree with me. The weather is really nice, but so dry. Farmers are really busy getting the corn, soy beans, and tomatoes out of the fields. It makes a lot of dust at times. We may get some rain tomorrow and I hope we do to help settle the dust. Laundry is also calling me today, I have one load ready to toss in the dryer and another one to get washed and dried. I think I should get off here and get busy, how about you? What are you doing today?

Sue in Indiana

Comments (7)