SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizzyb55

Hey all you Hoosiers at the Table...

liz
13 years ago

I've been in my homestate since Sunday and now it's time to go back home...The weather has been beautiful and I hate to leave...I came up to take my sister to her 50th high school class reunion! I flew into Indy...rented a car...drove to her town of Greensburg, drove her over to Nashville, Indiana where her party was...We toured Nashville the next morning then went and spent the day with my Auntie in Ellettsville...came back to greensburg and yesterday we went to Oldenburg, Indiana an old Germantown and had a loverly lunch then toured Metamora Indiana...I used to post along side the owner of the Inn at the Cafe Chat (a forum Deni/Canada started back in 1999...an offshoot of the KT)so it was sooo cool to finally meet her in the live...she posted here as Jodi/In...now we're back in Greensburg, and gonna do some shopping...visiting around here today and then I'm headed back to Georgia tonight...It's been a lovely visit! I MISS LIVING IN INDIANA when the weather has been like it has the last four days...a bit hot...but bearable...now you wont see me here again until next April when the likelihood of snow has left Indiana!

Ya'll should be soo proud of your state! It's a great place to grow up...the people are the nicest and friendliest...I've thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!