SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lydia1959

What do you know about the blood-type diet?

lydia1959
15 years ago

Has it worked for someone you know (or you)? Think it's a bunch of bunk?

I've been reading about it and there are a lot of testimonials from people who have been on the plan for years and are loosing weight and getting rid of longtime physical problems. (Read reviews at Amazon.com for Eat Right 4 Your Type or Live Right 4 Your Type.)

I need to lose weight and find it very difficult with the thyroid disease (it'd be nice if my medication would boost my metabolism like it does for some people!). I want/need a lifestyle change and not a standard "diet". I like plans that tell you what you can or cannot eat.. but not ones that have you counting calories or eating percentages of this and that or ones that make you eat or drink certain things on a daily basis. I have plenty of willpower... I've lost over a hundred pounds in my life (gained it all back too... plus more). I know how to diet and I've been on most all of them (the healthy and non-healthy ones). The Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type doesn't sound easy, but supposedly one doesn't have to be 100% compliant to the plan to make it work (i.e. you can have some of the 'avoid foods' once in a while).

I'm a A blood type. Most of the foods that I could have I really like anyhow.. there's only a few foods that I would miss.

Lots of info in the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blood Type Diet

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths