SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luv4pets

I have made a life changing decision !!!

luv4pets
13 years ago

After years of soul searching and looking for simplicity in my very complicated life.....Hubby and I have decided to sell our home here in Ontario and move to Newfoundland.

We have so many protest this move as they do not understand our intentions. I work for City Law enforcement, good salary , benefits and pension. Hubby works as a AZ driver.

Our life has over the years consisted of work, work, and more work....we have somehow lost the meaning of life.

In a desperate attempt to find this simplicity and meaning, we have decided to give up a sure thing, and give it a shot. It's the type of lifestyle we've always wanted , slow down the pace, smell the fresh air , enjoy the people and just SIMPLIFY

there comes a time when you have to take a risk and see where your dream takes you.....I am fairly confident that moving to a place without the rush and competition of life here can only bring my stress levels down to a minimum and allow me to get back to basics enjoying the arts and crafts I use to , when I had time, before work and surviving came into the picture.....wish me luck, I have so many hobbies to explore now that I'll have to do them. Can't wait......

Angela

Comments (35)