SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Has Everyone Been Doing Today?

Everyone was too tired to go to church so sort of slept in. I got up around 7:30. Emptied up the dishwasher, filled the dishwasher, washed a bunch of stuff that would not fit. Did a couple of loads of laundry. Fixed breakfast, don't normally do that for the two of us. I looked at some of the new cookbooks I bought and then thought I would take a nap. That didn't work, Cheryl and Kevin came by and wanted us to ride with them to my Mother's house that is getting a good remodel. It is looking pretty good, still a lot of work yet to be done. I like the patio door with a view of the river. Drove back and went to McDonald's other's got ice cream, and I just wanted a drink. We stopped by Amber's and Cheryl picked up her cookbook I had given her that she left there yesterday. I came home and fixed hubby and me a ham sandwich and leftover pie. I took that nap finally. I changed the sheets on my bed, rather hard to do with a playful Pomeranian wanting to help? That has pretty much been my day. How was your day? Hope it was a good one!

Sue

Comments (11)