SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

My Day So Far

I haven't been home long. Cheryl and I planned to visit Mother today in the hospital for her 96th birthday. Terri was too sick with a headache to go with us. We left KC and Izzi with Amber and off we went. We decided to eat at Jim Dandy first. We had the lunch buffet and was it ever good! I had salad, pot pie, sausage, green beans, the best iced tea, and for dessert I had fried rolls with apple butter. We really did enjoy the meal. From there we went to visit Mother and arrived just about the same time as my husband's cousin and my cousin. We all had a nice visit in Mother's room and she opened her cards and gifts. Mother was looking good but not sure when they will send her back to the nursing home. I hope they keep her there for awhile.

I had soup beans (pinto and great northern) cooking in my crockpot and now I have to fix cornbread to go with it for supper. Amber may come over and eat or just take some home with her later.

I guess you all have been busy while I have been away. What have you been doing?

Sue

Comments (5)