SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

Update on my heart dr app

catlady15
15 years ago

Yesterday I went back to my Cardiology[I think is the word for heart dr] and He was upset when he looked at my feet.They were BLACK.He said Judy I am not still satified that there is not a blockage some where in your legs.So back to testing.He put my feet in his lap and start rubbing them to see if he could get them back to normal.But they were just really cold he said.

Greg ,Ashley and I are going to leave on vacation going to Tenn Aquarium and we really need this vacation.I asked if we could wait till we get back before starting the several test I am going to go thur.He said only thing.How will you do the walking.Because the trip does involve alot of walking.Another problem.I could take the wheel Chair.So we are talking about this.Something will work out.

Dr McBrayer my heart dr asked me to take his number in case I have problems.I thought was really sweet of him.Not only is he very nice looking I love him to pieces.A great bedside manners.Greg bought me a good pair of tennis shoes but I can not wear tennis shoes.I wear house shoes because of the pain in my feet and legs.

Even though my family dr called it raynaud disease Dr mc Brayer said he was not disagreeing with my family dr But for them being so black he wanted to double check again making sure he does his part.Dr McBrayer said Judy I know you have to be in pain.But pain meds does no good.Mortin helps more.

I just wanted to post this for the ones who have wrote and asked for a update.

The tests I am having is ABI and a CTA---The first test I can not eat nor drink for 4 hrs before I leave.But the day before I have to drink 64 oz of water.I have not drunk water in many years.When I try I get very sick.This will be very hard.They said I could drank gatorade along with water.

Some involve needles.Ouch!!!!

Comments (21)