SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Good Morning On Wednesday!

Good Morning Everyone

It is 69 here in central Indiana. I am getting ready to go with Amber and Alyssa to do our weekly grocery shopping. Did you all get rested up from the Fourth of July? I did not stay up to watch any fireworks. I could have walked out to the road and saw them from my yard, but I did not. Yesterday I went back to Amber's for lunch and ate leftovers. I enjoyed them more then than on the Fourth. Baby Alyssa can start eating some baby cereal anytime as she is now holding her head up when in a sitting position. This was according to the doctor's instructions. Recently was at the doctor's for her check up, shots and weigh in. She weighed at that time 11 1/2 pounds and was 24 1/2 inches long. She is small since she was a preemie but is doing everything the bigger babies are doing for their age. She wants to stand a lot while being held in a standing position. I see her everyday and watch her a lot too. What are the rest of you doing today? It has to be more fun than spending money at the grocery store. Everyone hope your day is a good one.

Sue

Comments (6)