SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Good Morning on Wednesday!

Good Morning Everyone,

It is so nice out I wish I could be out and enjoy it. However, I am puppy sitting 3 extra pups. Amber is baby sitting today and I have their dogs here. I am keeping busy. First job was to get the big plastic bins in the garage where I wanted them and put the cat food in one and bird seed in the other. The dishwasher got unloaded and another load put in and washed. I have scrubbed up a big kettle of sweet potatoes and have them cooking for a bit on top of the stove so I can remove the skins easily. I will then put them through the food processor. Some will be for the sweet potato casserole for Sunday church dinner and the rest will be frozen for later. I may save out a tiny container to have for Alyssa to see how she likes eating it. If she likes it, then I have plenty more I can make up for her. Our crop last year did very well and they kept really well over winter. We should have a new crop ready to dig before the frost comes. I am sure hoping it does as well or even better this year. I did only one load of laundry, probably won't get to any more of that today with the dogs here. I also have high hopes of baking a pasta bake and share it with Amber and Mike for their supper. It is 73 outside and sunny. A really pretty day. How is your day going?

Sue in central Indiana

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022