SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresava

Why do some people get under your skin??

teresava
10 years ago

Have you ever known someone that just bugs you? Everything they do rubs you the wrong way?

I have one. There is a lady that for some reason drives me nuts. She seems to be very friendly to everyone else and then is cold to me and ignores me. Since we barely talk, I can't think of one thing I have done or said to her to that would make her mad.

Unfortunately I can't avoid her. Our kids go to school together, have dance together and we live in the same town so we run into each other a lot. Weeks at a time she won't even nod in my direction and then out of the blue she talks to me. I am friendly and civil to her but I don't get it? I don't have to be friends with everyone, I just can't figure her out and I wonder why she bothers me so much. I hate that she has this affect on me, like putting me in a bad mood when I see her??

I know there is that quote, something along the lines of... People can treat you bad only if you allow it. So for the time being, I am going to try and stop letting this negativity in my life, but I am sure she will remain a mystery!! lol

Comments (28)