Under eye concealer for aging skin? Your favorite?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (21)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
What is your favorite retinol product for age spots?
Comments (28)I found this on line: There are several reasons why I donâÂÂt think using hydroquinone is a good idea: It whitens skin by killing��"yes, KILLING��"your skinâÂÂs pigment cells. I donâÂÂt know about you, but I donâÂÂt really want to intentionally off my own cells. It can cause irritation and contact dermatitis. It degenerates collagen and elastin fibres (which, uh, weâÂÂre supposed to be *strengthening* to keep ourselves looking young and fresh). In darker-skinned individuals, it may cause ochronisis, which is a skin disorder characterized by âÂÂprogressive sooty darkening.â Right. ItâÂÂs known to cause DNA damage and mutations. Most scary of all, itâÂÂs linked to cancers in humans such as leukemia. Now, all of these things are associated with large doses over extended periods of time, which is why youâÂÂre not supposed to use products with hydroquinone any longer than six months. Probably youâÂÂll be okay if youâÂÂre using only a 2 percent formula for a few weeks at a time. http://beautyeditor.ca/2010/10/27/why-hydroquinone-is-bad-for-you-albeit-effective-and-the-whiteningbrightening-line-i-recommend-instead/...See MoreWhat is your favorite kitchen gadget under $25?
Comments (54)I print out recipes from on line all the time, but any drop of water will make the ink from the inkjet run and make a total mess of the recipe. So then it dawned on me. I have a clear plastic clipboard from staples. I clip the recipe wrong side down on the clipboard. Then I flip it over. I can read the recipe through the clear plastic, the plastic protects the paper and is easy to clean, and the clipper part holds the recipe up at an angle so it's easier to read. I love it when things work out like that!...See MoreWhat are your favorite kitchen gadgets for under $30?
Comments (65)This is an interesting thread. My favorite kitchens items are large Pyrex measuring cups (4 and 8 cup size)to use as mixing bowels---you have a handle to steady them. Next is the APPLE CORER that cuts the apple into 8 wedges and the center core is separate. These can be bought at the grocery store or Target. Next is a flexible little nozzle you screw onto the end of your kitchen faucet. You can turn it in many angles to direct the water to different areas of your sink. Much handier than pulling out the sprayer. I don't know where my daughter bought it. HD bought one of those onion choppers but the many little square holes are hard to clean. The onion sticks to it--takes longer to clean than to chop the old fashion way....See MoreEye makeup/skin care advice
Comments (80)BB, I want to look like your mom when I grow up. :) Actually it would e great if the photo went there! lol. All but one of my grandparents (granddad) had passed before I was born. My dad was an only child, my mom grew up in an orphanage beginning around age 5. I know absolutely nothing about the three that passed Ida, the thing is, it doesn't take a great deal of makeup to look nice. It just takes a good product (drug store brands do qualify) and how to apply it. I was shocked at all the goop put on those ladie's faces. I'm more concerned with skin tone and of course my eye's looking dead. I don't wear foundation and rarely I wear concealer. In the above pic I did have concealer on under the eyes, and I finally learned how to apply it. What a difference it made! My eyes will always be a crap shoot though. I remembered I had Elf Lip Lock crayon (used to be called pencil but they're the same product) and I used it today for the first time because my upper lip has recently started to feather a bit. They didn't feather at all with the Elf....See More- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN DESIGN10 Ways to Design a Kitchen for Aging in Place
Design choices that prevent stooping, reaching and falling help keep the space safe and accessible as you get older
Full Story
TRADITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: New Shingle-Style Home Doesn’t Reveal Its Age
Meticulous attention to period details makes this grand shorefront home look like it’s been perched here for a century
Full Story
UNIVERSAL DESIGN11 Ways to Age-Proof Your Bathroom
Create a safe and accessible bathroom without sacrificing style
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNUniversal Bath Design: Light Your Bathroom for All Ages and Abilities
Learn about uplighting, downlighting, visual cueing and avoiding glare for a bathroom that's safe and works for all
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESPaper Chase: Wallpaper Through the Ages to Today
Get on a decorating roll with a wall covering that's been around for centuries but comes in more exciting designs than ever
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Innovative Home Reunites Generations Under One Roof
Parents build a bright and sunny modern house where they can age in place alongside their 3 grown children and significant others
Full Story
COMMUNITYGet a Bird's-Eye View of America's Housing Patterns
See the big picture of how suburban developments are changing the country's landscape, with aerial photos and ideas for the future
Full Story
MOST POPULAREye-Catching Islands: 8 That Are Elegant in Black
Pack a dramatic punch with a black island in the kitchen
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSDesign Dose: 3 Living Rooms That Caught Our Eye This Week
We wanted to learn more about these living rooms — bright, bold and rustic — uploaded in the past 7 days
Full Story

mamapinky0