SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trinitytx_gw

swollen ankles

trinitytx
15 years ago

I have had a problem in the last several weeks with my ankles swelling. I mentioned it to my doctor last week when I was there for a pinched nerve in my neck. It was early morning appt. and they were fine at that time.

He said he really did not want to give me a water pill, but instead just to move around during the day more. My salt intake is only lite salt, and not much of that. I sit at a desk all day in a very small building, so there is no where to go but the restroom and the kitchen and back to my desk. Very small place. I am sure the sitting all day for 3-4 hours at a stretch is not helping, and it is 90 plus degrees outside, so that is not good either. The tops of my feet tend to swell and itch some too.

Does anybody else have this problem, and can you suggest something I might do to aleviate it? What causes swelling of the ankles and feet? I have not suffered from this for more than a day or two every now and then until now. I feel fine other than the pinched nerve is still bothering me.

Trin

Comments (17)