SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Has Everyone Been Doing Today?

I emptied the dishwasher, loaded the dishwasher and ran it. Washed up the things that didn't fit. Did a load of laundry, put clean bed clothes on my bed. Went with Amber to pick up food at McDonald's for Randy and Mike who are working on the koi pond at their house. Rode with Amber to Pendleton to take her doxie, Angel to the vet. Has an infection on her foot between her toes. She got a shot, got the place scrubbed, and got antibiotics for 10 days. The vet also saw Harley, her Jack Russell. He got a spinal manipulation. Poor Baby has recently fallen out of the back of their Trail Blazer (while we were unloading our groceries) , fallen down my stairs and fallen out of bed 3 times! Izzi just went along for the fun of it. I did pick her up another round of flea stuff and heartworm medicine since we were there. We stopped by Captain D's on the way home and I picked up Norm his favorite greasy fish dinner. I got the baked Tilapia and some good iced tea. So, I don't have to cook tonight. I have been trying to write some letters and get some cards ready to mail tomorrow. So, really I haven't gotten a lot done around here, but have had a busy day. How about the rest of you out there?

Sue

Comments (11)