SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandiefl

Prayers Please

sandiefl
10 years ago

My son Michael had back surgery several months ago and he has had a lot of problems since then. I am just praying that he can get the help and healing that he needs. My husband Jim has had Lung Cancer surgery,then they found out that he had some cancer in the bone between his hip and pelvic area. They did radiation on that. Then they found something at the bottom of his spine. They did more radiation. The Oncologist told us that Chemo was a last resort because of his age and all of his other problems. He has had Triple By Pass and other surgeries. On his last PET Scan they saw the spot on his spine,another something on his kidney and another small spot on his other lung. He had an MRI this morning at the hospital. We are seeing the Radiologist tomorrow afternoon. She was going to go over the results from the MRI. They just called from the Cancer Center and want him to see the Oncologlist on Friday. That scares me,so I am coming to my Prayer Warriors. In the past year and a half I have lost my two brothers and sister to a lung disease. I am already on oxygen and I am not as afraid of that as I am about Jim and Michael. Please help me with your prayers.

Comments (34)