SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelaid

Criminy! Would this bother you?

angelaid
15 years ago

Was out walking Conway, I bagged up his little poopy and, as we were walking down the alley, I dropped the bag in one of the garbage cans.

This guy went ballistic on me for putting the bag in his garbage.

Would that bother you? I'd be glad they were picking it up.

Comments (72)

• cindyb_va
    15 years ago

Technically, our trash cans belong to the city, so "legally" we can throw them away in there, but who wants to upset a neighbor?

So, we have developed a system in my 'hood. We put stickers on the tops of the supercans if we are okay with dog walkers their baggies in "our" trash. And there are at least 2-3 on every single block.

• glenda_al
    15 years ago

Yep, would bother me as well.

• Related Discussions

Advice: Would this bother you?

Q

Comments (35)
    I am still trying to figure out why Pawprint's insurance company did not handle the matter (estimate of damage, repairs etc.). How does that work? In California your insurance company is your advocate. I use Esurance. In every instance, however minor, we have been assigned a representative who stays with us from being to end. Excellent online communication and excellent updates. The last time I had to use them was in the middle of the night. By that morning I had an appointment to take my car in for an estimate. Their local recommended repair service was top notch about communication. Not only with daily updates and info on anything new they found but also pictures of the work in progress. I was given a detailed list of all parts (including part numbers) used, their cost and a written warranty on the work. My online "agent" was in constant communication also wanting to know if I encountered any problems, had any further questions etc. I did have one problem with a rep who wasn't good at "vehicle speak". That was when she was being lied to by the other driver's insurance. But she handed me up the ladder so it was finally resolved. (see earlier post)
    ...See More

Would this bother you???

Q

Comments (36)
    Hey the guys got to go somewhere. When our last house was being built our back yard was private. They watered the dirt until we got a functioning bathroom in the house. I have no problem having workmen using my bathroom. It isn't a sacred shrine. We had 48 trees cut and ground out of current home and had at least 20 girls and guy workers for 3 days. We have a bathroom right inside the garage and told them it was theirs to use. I just put in a big roll of paper towels in it. Also gave them use of the garage fridge and also stock it with water for them. One of the first things I tell workers is where the bathrooms are and to feel free to use them.
    ...See More

Would this uneven paneling bother you?

Q

Comments (24)
    In this particular case, there is such lack of context to the photo that I don't think it is particularly invasive. There is nothing that really identifies the house or the room in which the picture was taken to anyone on the internet, and it is possible that the homeowner may not even be able to identify it as theirs. If you are skeptical of this, I have had several clients to whom I have sent pictures of some detail in their own house as a reminder when talking about some other project we were doing, and they did not recognize it as belonging to them because the context was not big enough. One of them even said "I like what I already have much better than that". And it was what she had. In a broader context you have a point. Real estate photos are one thing, they are authorized to be published by the homeowner and as such they don't really have control over public opinion. The agency or photographer could have something to say about the photographs being reproduced without permission. I believe the blogger for McMansion Hell got in trouble with Toll Brothers over this. But I don't think a random house-looker should be taking their own photos of a house for sale for posting and criticism.
    ...See More

Would this sink reveal bother you?

Q

Comments (6)
    A slight positive reveal, the 'little ledge all the way around", does not "catch crud". I do this reveal on all our sink replacement jobs. If you want an ugly and unsanitary sink edge, do the flush which creates an elongated silicone joint which frays and turns black: The only edge worse than this is the negative reveal which creates a crud ledge that is apparently out-of-sight-out-of-mind.
    ...See More
  • pattico_gw
    15 years ago

Yes it would bother me too...My opinion is you should have carried it home to your own trash.

patti

• wildchild
    15 years ago

tootsie roll sized piece of pug poop

Therein lies the problem. May small dog owners just don't get it. Small dogs (and their owners) need to live by the same rules in society as big dogs do. I think the majority of answers would be quite different if it were a bag of Rottie poop or Mastiff poop or Lab poop. Would you like just a little baggie of human poop in your trash? I don't think so.

Don't even get me started on all the other stuff small dogs are allowed to get away with. Just because they look like puppies people tend to treat them like puppies leading to all sorts of problems and doggie mental issues.

Disclaimer: I love little dogs. I just don't want them leaving their droppings in my trash, on my property or out around my dogs when they haven't been socialized or trained.

I like Azzalea's answer best but just had to get on my soapbox for a bit. Carry on.

• azzalea
    15 years ago

I don't think anyone mentioned the real reason why this isn't a good idea. If your dog has certain infections or parasites, and if an animal gets into that trash and makes a mess of it, spreading the poop out on the ground the homeowner's OWN pets could become infected or infested. Assuming this was a stranger to you, HE has no way of knowing the health of your animals and he's got good reason not to want to have his animals become sick, just because someone walking by doesn't want to be bothered carrying their trash all the way home.

• jennmonkey
    15 years ago

Um, no...I don't think it's a big deal at all and I wouldn't care. I'm kind of surprised by how many people would care about somebody putting something in their garbage can (unless it was huge and took up the whole can). I would much rather someone who was walking by put their garbage, bagged poop, whatever, in my garbage can than litter on the street or not pick up their pet's poop.

• dances_in_garden
    15 years ago

In our city, they won't take small bags of garbage. Only actual trash bags. So if you were to put that poop in my garbage can or sit it with my garbage, it would be left behind after the truck was gone. So yes, that would be upsetting, to find a bag of poop sitting there all alone ROFL!

If you were to open my bag, place yours inside, then retie my bag? I would be fine with it.

• kim_still_in_pa
    15 years ago

Hi Cindy - What an excellent system your neighborhood has in regard to putting stickers on approved trash cans for dog waste.

I think it is a fantastic idea and hope other places adopt the idea.

Kim

• carla35
    15 years ago

I wouldn't put sh*t in someone elses trash can.

If it was a city or county type dumpster trash can and didn't belong to one person, I would maybe think about it, but if it was a person's personal trash can that they paid for, I wouldn't think to put my trash in it.

• cynic
    15 years ago

Ah, technicalities! While, yes, technically it's a theft of service, to me, I'd rather see the sharing of service to keep a community cleaner. If people were out and somone had thrown a bottle in the street, I'd appreciate someone picking it up and throwing it in my garbage. I'd of course limit it if they were bringing 50 gallon bags full.

In this day of selfishness, it's comforting to see a considerate dog owner. Picking up and disposing of the trash. This situation, just wouldn't bother me.

"Technically, our trash cans belong to the city, so 'legally' we can throw them away in there, but who wants to upset a neighbor?"
    I don't agree with your presumption there. The city owns easement for roads, but that doesn't mean others can "legally" use that easement (including doggie discharge). Here the cans are owned by the refuse hauler, but that means they're essentially leased to the homeowner for their use. The city usually even has limits on the use of trash cans in public parks if you check on it.

Again, this is a case by case thing. I surely wouldn't object to a little doo-doo, nor a few cans and bottles. I'd draw a line though at mattresses, tv sets, and dead bodies (dog or otherwise!)

Oh, and I too really like the idea of the sticker on there to indicate "feces friendly".

• kim_still_in_pa
    15 years ago

LOL at the comment regarding where you would draw the line. Funny stuff.

Kim

• ritamay91710
    15 years ago

I don't think it would bother me too much IF it was trash day and the cans were already on the street.
    I agree, better in someones can as opposed to the street!!

On another note, there used to be a guy who went around on trash day thru the recyclables and took stuff OUT of my trash. Now THAT bugged me. I have since started taking my own cans and bottles to be recycled.

• LorifromUtah
    15 years ago

Just make sure Conway's poop isn't visible Ang.
    I suspect the guy is more aggravated over the site than anything else.

But, there are people who are pretty territorial over their garbage cans, given they have to pay to have it dumped, pay extra for extra dumps, etc. Maybe that's his problem? Who knows.

You could test my theory (...lolol...easy for ME to say, huh?) and wrap the doodoo in a white walmart sack and drop it in his trash. If he still screams he doesn't want to pay for anyone's garbage but his. If he doesn't it is because he has delicate sensibilities and what he can't see can't bother him.

Lori

• FlamingO in AR
    15 years ago

I weigh on the "yeah, it would bother me" side, because once it warms up the bag is going to get real stinky. Aren't there any city cans on the street, or wastebins? Since it's probably city law that you clean up after the dog, I think they earn the deposit. :)

• vannie
    15 years ago

This would only bother me if it were a great huge amount of poop that was going to sit there for days. From what you've described (and I'll never look at another tootsie roll w/o thinking of this) about the size and all, it would not bother me. I'd just be glad you picked it up and I wouldn't be stepping in it.

• shell1989
    15 years ago

Would you rather have that poop on the bottom of your shoe? What about all the diapers you see in parking lots, I have no problem with someone putting poop in my garbage can, where it belongs!

• Tally
    15 years ago

I have to admit this would bother me too. For a couple of reasons. First, stupid as it might sound, garbage can or not, it feels kind of disrespectful to use *my* trash can as a depository for *your* garbage. I got annoyed with a woman who used to walk her dog across our lawn and let him do his business. When I asked her not to use our lawn, she got huffy and said "what's the big deal I scoop it up". Yeah, well why doesn't she scoop it up off *her* lawn? My lawn isn't someone else's toliet.

Secondly, I don't know if it's hot where you are. We clean our cat boxes out twice a day and double bag and seal them before putting them in the trash. And STILL, after a couple of days in the heat they have a noticeable odor when you lift the trash can lid :(

• perdita
    15 years ago

If all that people had to get upset about was someone putting doggie poo in their trash can, what a wonderful world this would be.
    No it wouldn't bother me.

• workoutlady
    15 years ago

It would bother me and I would also say something about it. I just don't want someone else's garbage mixed with mine unless I know the person. That's a totally different story.

• FLYONAWALL
    15 years ago

I have 2 dogs....I take them for walks....I pick up their poopy if they poop....I take that poop back to my own house and deposit it in MY trash... I would never think of disposing my trash in someone else's trash. Yes....it would definitely bother me. I'd never drop a bag of dog sheet in anyone's garbage no matter if its a "garbage can or dump or whatever" other than my own. I consider that rude. I wouldn't even consider it. And if my bag of poop developed a hole in it for some ungodly reason... and it was a runny poopy bag of poop....I'd still drag that runny bag of poop back to my own dump/property/garbage can and dump it in my own can.
    YEPPERS it would bother me. Rude and inconsiderate. That's MY opinion.

• perdita
    15 years ago

so what happens when it goes to the dump? Do you have issues with it then -- Everyone elses garbage all mixed up together?

• foggyj
    15 years ago

You are to be commended for picking up the waste material.

However, YOUR dog, YOUR poop, YOUR trashcan!

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

"Technically, our trash cans belong to the city, so "legally" we can throw them away in there, but who wants to upset a neighbor?"

We live in an unincorporated area of the County. We have separate cans for garbage, recyclables, and green waste. (You get a choice of 30-gallon, 60-gallon, or 90-gallon for garbage; the recyclable and green waste cans are 90-gallons.) The garbage is picked up weekly; and the recyclables and green waste are on alternate weeks (one week it will be garbage and recyclables, the next week it will be garbage and green waste, etc.).

Although our trash cans are technically owned by the garbage company, we have to pay to have those cans emptied. (You pay more for the 60-gallon and 90-gallon garbage cans than you do for the 30-gallon can.) And even if we skip a week (or even two) and don't put a can out, we are still charged. No credit at all is given if the service isn't used. However, they will charge us extra if there is so much in a can that the lid doesn't fit squarely onto the body of the can. So, if folks come along and put their trash into our can, there's the potential of overloading our can to the point that we'd be charged extra.

Yes, a little tootsie-roll sized pug poop by itself isn't going to cause an overload, but if one person "gets away with it," what's to stop a lot of folks from dumping their stuff into our can? I certainly don't want to have to pay extra just so some unknown person or persons can dump their stuff into our can rather than carrying it home to their own can.

If you choose to have a dog and to walk it so it can "do its duty," either walk it around your own property, or accept the responsibility to carry the stuff home with you.

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

"so what happens when it goes to the dump? Do you have issues with it then -- Everyone elses garbage all mixed up together?"

That's not at all the issue here.

• caroline1947
    15 years ago

We live in an area where no one has to pick up the poo,,,,but we did catch our next door neighbor scooping his up and tossing it over the fence into our yard. Police were involved. They no longer live their,thank Goodness!!!

• pump_toad
    15 years ago

I guess it would bother me too as I only have pick up weekly and believe it or not sometimes I throw something away that I didn't mean to and have to carefully dig around garbage trying to retrive it. Gloves of course,but would not like a suprise.
    Lois

• stargazzer
    15 years ago

If you were a neighbor I recognized I wouldn't care, if my cart was at the street waiting to be picked up. When we moved into this new development I had a nice clean trash cart, then someone switched on me. Theirs was oily, had dried concrete in it and I was really unhappy with whoever switched. Switching must happen often because when we changed trash companies, the man who delivered our new carts showed me the number and said, "if anyone switches with you, you will be able to find out who did it". I wrote the number on my garage wall. LOL

• caroline94535
    15 years ago

It would bother me, and most everyone knows how much I love dogs.

We have a small, seperate trash can in the back yard for Harry's "use." We pooper-scoop the yard at least twice a day. The scooper is emptied into a smaller bag, which gets a sprinkle of lime and goes into his dedicated can, which is doubled bagged, limed, and sealed.

Right before trash pick up time, we remove the bigger outer bag (filled with the smaller limed-and-sealed bags) from his can, tie it, and set it on top of the garbage in our regular trash can that goes to the curb.

This keeps the odors down to the bare minium. Still, I hose out the big can each week, after trash pick up.

It would bother me to have someone dump their dog's poo into my trash can where it could leak, get smashed and smeared, and generally make a real mess in my trash can. I probably wouldn't say anything to them, if they did it only once; but it would make my ears steam.

• kathy_
    15 years ago

As long as it was not "messy" and was contained in the bag - feel free. I would much rather it be in my can than on my feet or some kid's feet. In our town the cans are not put out until the day they are picked up though.

• intherain
    15 years ago

Yes, it would bother me. Not just dog poop, but anyone else's trash.

• jenuwin
    15 years ago

"Yeah, well why doesn't she scoop it up off *her* lawn? My lawn isn't someone else's toliet."

I don't know about any dog some of you have had, but I've had a few dogs in my life, and no matter how long you wait ..in your own yard.. for them to go poop, they will go when and where the mood strikes them when you take them walking, and once they decide to poop, there is no stopping them. Believe me, I tried. Hollering, pulling the leash, ect. I have even tried walking them in the cement street.
    So, to the all knowing ones, how would some of you suggest we stop out dog from pooing on your property?
    (oh, and I do pick up the deposit, and take it home with me)

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

"So, to the all knowing ones, how would some of you suggest we stop out dog from pooing on your property?"

Don't walk your dog on my property. Keep your dog on your own property - in your own yard. If you don't have a yard large enough for your dog to run around and get its exercise, you shouldn't have a dog. Or, put your dog in your car and drive it to a dog park where it can run and play and poop to its heart's content.

• wildchild
    15 years ago

When I walk my dogs we stay on the sidewalk or walkway. Why would anyone be walking on someone else's lawn in the first place? They are private property. If my dogs start to squat they are either curbed or allowed on the mow strip between the walkway and the road. Whatever it is my responsibility to clean it up and take it home with me. Many people who agree that the poop should not be put in someone else's can have dogs. It just comes down to being a responsible pet owner.

I'm betting those that have the problem of their dog defecating on others' lawns have their dogs on those d@mn retractable leashes. If a dog is properly leash trained you wouldn't have to pull or holler. A simple correction will do.

• Tally
    15 years ago

I agree with both wildchild and Lindsey.

We have a LOT of dog owners in our neighborhood, including 3 rescuers who walk a variety of dogs every morning and evening.

You can always tell the out of control dogs because their owners are walking down the street oblivious to the fact that their dogs are wandering all over the property on either side. And wildchild nailed it - they are almost always on retractable leashes and they're jerking their owners all over the place, pooping on lawns and under bushes while the owners just stare vacantly at them or pull listlessly on the leash trying to gain control.

Other dogs are walking obediently next to their owners down the street, enjoying the walk right next to their owner's side. The rescuers' dogs are beautifully well behaved, because those women know how to train a dog.

And Lindsey made an excellent point as well. Dog parks are there for a reason. Use them.

• nan_ar
    15 years ago

Yes it would bother me. We don't have a dog.
    So I wouldn't want dog poopy in my trash.

Sorry......

However, unless it became a nuisance(everyday) I probably wouldn't say anything. I don't like confrontation.

• daisyinga
    15 years ago

I was 43 years old before I lived in a place with a dog park. Dog parks aren't a common thing in many areas here.

Not disagreeing with the above points that pet owners shouldn't walk their dogs on others' property, just pointing out that lots of pet owners don't have the option of a dog park. I hope dog parks become more common, because I love them. When they are used properly, at least.

• cynic
    15 years ago

I really do get a chuckle out of some of these. C'mon folks, you're offended by the smell of a little doo-doo and are horrified by the thought it might get into your pristine trash can? Are you honestly trying to say you don't have smelly garbage? No food spoiled on you put in there? No old tennis shoes?

I do think you're being honest that you don't want it in your trash, but I don't think you're being honest on the reason. One turd is not going to affect the volume of a can so that's not a reason. No, it will not cost you any more so that's not the reason. Even the technicality of TOS is hardly applicable since there really isn't a "loss" or "cost" so it's not something that can be prosecuted so that fails on the merits. The alleged smell, no, that's not a real reason. The potential of digging through there again looking for something, well, that a possibility, far-fetched as it is, and I guess you don't throw away food scraps, anything runny, broken glass, rusty metal or anything like that so while this one's a possibility, I'm still very skeptical. I'm just wondering why you'd open up a little baggie the size of a turd to look for something. One can only imagine what you're trying to recover! LOL

I guess we all have quirks and things that bother us that wouldn't bother many others. The issue here was a bagged turd being put in a can at the alley. Not a can that's in someone's garage, basement or bedroom, nor by the house. It's not a 55 gallon bag, nor a dog that's running wild, nor did they walk across the property all the way to the house. But it's clear that this situation would bother some people and I think we can assume the most probable reason, which is fine. To each their own. Just don't insult others' intelligence by some of the purported excuses. You don't have to be honest with me, but I think you should be honest with yourselves anyway.

No offense intended, believe me, but I think it needed to be said. It was really getting out of hand!

Have a happy and feces-free day!

• grinch_gut
    15 years ago

Would not bother me...Stacy

• pump_toad
    15 years ago

Occasionally digging through the garbage is not that far fetched in my case. Of course I am not looking for garbage but I have been known to accidently toss out a bill or a advertizment that I need to retrive.
    Lois

• cherbo
    15 years ago

Our trash is by the ally, it is actually our burning barrel (we live in a small town and burn our trash). We only burn our paper trash in it. We keep the paper trash separate from glass, cans and plastics which are picked up once a week by a garbage company that we pay for. I find glass and plastic bottles and cans in the burning barrel once in a while that someone walking by threw in at their convenience. I have to fetch them out. So yeah, I don't want anyone else's garbage. The dog doodoo wouldn't bother me as much but sill, take it home to your own trash, thank you.

• intherain
    15 years ago

I've been thinking about this, because several times while walking a dog I've thought about tossing it in someone's trash can (that is already on the curb) but didn't. I know if my can was on the curb and I saw someone open it and drop their dog's doo-doo in it, I'd be annoyed. And yet, WHY??? It's going to be picked up by the truck any moment.
    Is it because it gets into someone's "personal" space? I have no idea. I find it silly, and yet if I looked out my window and saw someone fling their bag of doggy doo in my garbage can, it would bother me.

• patruth
    15 years ago

I think I read all of these posts and I can't believe all you people put their animals poop in the garbage. Don't any of you bury it? When we had dogs ,Basset Hounds,we would dig a hole with a post hole digger and put the poop in the hole and cover it with some dirt. The same hole could be used for days,and we usually had three dogs. I would feel very sorry for the garbage men especially in the summer. You can't bury plastic bags but you could always empty them in the hole.

• joyfulguy
    15 years ago

It seems to me that cynic makes some good points.

My friend has a Jack Russell, that stays in his apt. or can "run" for about 50 feet in a tiny park across the street from his place. Hardly a "run" really, on a rather short leash.

She loves to come out here, for she can run from the house about 400 ft. to the barn in about 4 seconds. Runs this way and that, back and forth, chases the cats, runs and has a glorious time.

When the landlord is here with his big dog, loves to tease her, running back and forth, and the big dog can not come near to catching her: like a fighter plane buzzing a big bomber.

Keeping her confined in an apt. and for a 50 ft. run in a tiny park in the city is not being fair to her, it seems to me.

Where does she poop here?

Darned if I know: she stops when it suits her (if she can stand to stop).

When the sod farmer took over beef-cattle manager uncle's land, he removed a lot of the fences that uncle had used to confine the cattle.

Maybe some of you territorial folks should put a fence along your property lines.

And another around your garbage can(s)? Maybe a movable chain-link one?

ole joyful

P.S. Maybe put a little metal box somewhere near your property, like one sees near the entrances to quite a few public buildings, with a sign for the smokers that says, "Please place your butts here".

Trouble is - dogs can't read. Owners can, though. How can they train the dogs to put their butts where requested?

I think that dog trainers suggest that folks give doggies a treat (usually food) when they do as requested.

Part of which goes to make more poop, I guess.

o j

• shaun
    15 years ago

Our garbage cans are clean. This is because we put all our garbage into Hefty Trash Bags and tie them up. Then the bags go in the can. Our garbage men don't lift up our cans and empty them, they reach in and pull out the big bag. Now if the little bag of poop fell to the bottom of our can the garbage men wouldnt see it and then we'd put our can back into our garage for the next few days, what a smell we'd have in there.

I think it's better to not use other people's cans. Just carry it home with you. Can't be that far away.

• cynic
    15 years ago

I guess the old saying a bad excuse is better than none at all... is alive and well, but I still disagree with it.

Just how much of a smell would you have? Not much, if any. Ask any farmer what has the smell, fresh manure or dried manure. Then we can all snicker together. Maybe some of you are excrement experts, which I freely admit I'm not, but experience has shown me that dry duty, especially a two inch toot isn't going to stink.

That was a good point about burying the stuff. But I don't want someone digging up my yard to bury the biscuits either. And the same thing goes for the droppings in the landfill. Dried out they won't smell that much and buried they break down surprisingly fast. I'm more annoyed with all the hundred-year halflife disposeable diapers that people are so defensive about yet keep jamming in the landfills, and garbage cans, and wastebaskets at stores, etc.

BTW, intherain, kudos to you for your honesty!

I've said enough. I'm pooped!

• joyfulguy
    15 years ago

A coffee cup from a fast food place makes a handy carrier, as well. With a second, or a hamburger carrier, as a scooper.

Putting the cover back on makes a neat little package.

For safety, could mark with Magic Marker, "Not coffee grounds - not for reuse ... or recycling".

Actually, if we had a pile of animal manure, I'd put them on there.

When we used to load our manure spreader behind the barn with pig, horse or cow manure, the material was so hot, about 6" down in, that a person couldn't have put their hand into it ... it was steaming! No weed seed or nefariious bacteria could survive that heat.

o j

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

Joyful said:

"Maybe some of you territorial folks should put a fence along your property lines."

What happened to the concept of respecting other people's property? Property lines, at least where I live, are clearly and easily ascertainable without having to have a fence surround the entire parcel. My husband and I own our home and land, you don't have any ownership interest in our property, so you don't have any right to trespass on our property. It's as simple and easy as that.

• wildchild
    15 years ago

I just don't understand how so many don't understand that their freedom ends where another's begins. Everywhere you look these days people show more and more lack of basic respect for others. It doesn't really matter if it would bother you. What matters is the chance it might bother someone else. If it might you just don't do it. It's called respect for others. If I see someone in my trash,on my turf yeah I'm saying something. In fact if were dog poo or something else nasty they may go home wearing it if they give me attitude about it. But that's just me and my rights. Now if you came up and asked me nicely I might let you. But you ask permission first and let me decide what you will or will not do on my property.Period.

Now when I walk my dogs they've already gone at home. I know they will go either in the morning or soon after their evening meal so we plan walks around that. Dogs being dogs will occasionally go anyway and in that case you pick it up and take it home. If I lived in shared housing my dog would be trained to use one spot nearby so I could deal with the mess immediately. Walks are for exercise, exploring and bonding. They are not bathroom breaks.

• gazania_gw
    15 years ago

Well said, wildchild!

• sandy_in_ia
    15 years ago

Your dog, your poo, your garbage.

What ticks us off, we live on the egde of town, some will let their dog poo in our yard when there is a full 'country' ditch just across the street!!!!!!!!

I too agree with Wildchild!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths