SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

Need some prayers again

lilliepad
15 years ago

I talked to DIL last night and there is definitely a problem with baby boy,Rowdy.If you remember the last ultrasound showed "something" but nobody seemed to know exactly what.She said it is a spot in the stomach area and his tummy looks enlarged,but not as enlarged as in the last ultrasound.She also said the "spot" is encapsulated,which is good.She is a pediatric nurse and was using a lot of medical terms that I didn't completely understand but what it boils down to is there is something there and they don't know what it is.They also say it could just be something in the amniotic fluid.She is really stressed and having blood pressure problems but I think DS is in denial.On top of everything else,they just moved and the house they moved into has all kinds of problems.Evidently it was empty for some time and everything went to pot!LOL No water,hot water heater didn't work and problems with the electricity.They did get all that going yesterday but there is still a lot of repair work to be done.She is off work now on bed rest with no pay until the babies are born then she will be on maternity leave.DS has his own business doing mechanic work at his house but things are slow so they basically will have little or no income until her maternity leave kicks in.So,here we go again! LOL They are coming here (they are in NM and we are in TX,7 hr. drive) and will stay with us until the babies get here.Not something I really want to do but under the circumstances it's pretty much the only choice we/they have.We have an excellent OB/Neonatal care hospital about 50 miles from us and her doctor is referring her to a doctor there.The babies will be delivered by C-section so there hopefully won't be the need for a big rush to the hospital.LOL They talked to their new landlord and he is letting them leave their things in the house there,rather than try to store everything somewhere.That will give him time to do the work that needs to be done on the house while they are here.In a way this will work out better for me because we had planned to go up there and stay when the babies are born.However,with our new RV park business we need to be here,so this will solve that problem and I can sleep in my own bed!LOL

Anyway.....sorry I made this into a novel but prayers and special thoughts would be appreciated! Especially pray for little Rowdy that he has no problems and comes into this world healthy (and for me that I can keep my sanity!LOL.)Thanks

Comments (11)