SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alice462

Attic mag 'sinks we love' page gone - looking for sink reveal inf

alice462
15 years ago

EEEKK! Went to look for this link and it is "not found" anymore -- did I miss something, hit the wrong button, etc??? If it is gone -- darn, darn, darn! I had been meaning to go back and "study" it prior to install and templating to decide about reveal for our main sink. Templating will happen next week for soapstone counters with large Whitehaus sink.

I think I find myself leaning toward a positive reveal for ease of cleaning, but am really trying to figure out where front corner edges of counter should hit sink. Line up with inside rim of the front of sink? Bring them out to meet outer edge of sink? Cabinets are to be delivered Monday and begin install on Tues. so way sink base is built may dictate this anyway, but I wanted to have info. ready to let folks know once everything is here. Anyone willing to share pics of undermount farm sinks, I would love to see how outer edges of sink line up with counter edges...thanks!

Can't believe we are this close -- still won't have kitchen by December holidays, but I will get to gaze upon the cabinets I have sweated over for months.....

Here is a link that might be useful: Whitehaus sink

Comments (3)