SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christymoose_gw

Fisher & Paykel refrigerator question

christymoose
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

We are considering buying the Fisher & Paykel french-door fridge model RF201ADUX. No store has it in their showroom locally, so I have some questions. (Aplogies to those who are getting tired of my F&P fridge questions!!)

1. Do you like it? Has it give you any problems?

2. Is it necessary for you to open the doors past 90 degrees in order to roll out the crisper bins (if so, how far)? Or do the crisper bins help push open the doors?

3. While you're doing this (rolling out the crispers) do the doors stay open on their own, or do they start to swing shut?

4. Is it super-annoying to have to always open both doors?

5. Do you have to open/close the doors in a certain order? (eg, always close the left hand side before the right or it won't seal, etc.)

6. Can you fit two half-gallon cartons of milk on ONE of the bottom door shelves?

7. Where do you put a carton of eggs?

8. How hard is it to pull open the freezer? (With some other models, I have to literally brace myself.)

9. When you pull open the freezer, does the top shelf slide out automatically, or if not is it easy to slide yourself?

Thank you, thank you in advance! I *love* this forum; people are always so helpful!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH