SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kksmama

Two strikes on knobs, try try again?

kksmama
10 years ago

I think this is my last decision! And I've failed twice already, so if this is wrong I think I'll have to go all pulls. I ordered the Amerock Abernathy, loved them until I felt them - they are acrylic and just don't look nearly as pretty IRL as on a screen. Then I ordered some square glass from Amazon - another disaster because they were mirror backed and crazy sparkly - like mini square disco balls.
My kitchen has white shaker cabinets, and I want an informal, slightly retro/industrial, peaceful and elegant but not fussy kitchen. I have Amerock candler pulls which I don't totally love, but it may be that I'm still getting used to them. I don't hate them, and intended to use them vertically on the uppers with solid doors. But I'd sure like to use glass on the up-uppers and the one set of glass doors that isn't shown here facing my breakfast table.

This is my kitchen (in progress)

Please tell me if putting these lovely square glass/crystal knobs from Emtek on the glass front cabinets and up-uppers would be a mistake?

This is a similar kitchen with Candler pulls and a similar (but not nearly as pretty backsplash
Would it be "off" to mix vertical pulls on the uppers with the glass knobs on the up-uppers above them?

Comments (15)