SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jlj48

2nd Matlesse Drapes Post

jlj48
14 years ago

I'm not sure what happened to all of the messages, but I couldn't find mine and wanted to respond to my original question with photos. Here they are. I tried to take photos of the drapes as well as the entire room for perspective. Do you think the drapes look okay, or should I take them down? I used to have brown drapes but although the room has a big picture window, it always seems dark. As you can see we have 6 lamps. I hope that you all will give me opinions on the drapes as well as anything else you want to comment on. Perhaps I should add more white elements to make the drapes work. As I mentioned in the earlier post, we plan to install a gas fireplace on the wall where the sofa currently is with white built in bookshelves on both sides. Thank you everyone!

Here are the Drapes

This is the view from the foyer - Sofa wall is where we want a fireplace with white bookshelves to go.

More of the room

More of the room

View from the sofa

View from the kitchen.

Feel free to tell me if you think I have too much going on in this room. This is our conversation room, and holds our "talking couch"!

Sorry about he huge pictures. I don't know how to make them smaller. I'm lucky to have gotten them posted by myself! Thanks again.

Comments (10)