SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yborgal

Christmas tree purchase----Venting

yborgal
12 years ago

Ya'll know I kept last year's tree up because it was too big to take down and put up again this year. So, I decided to order a much smaller artificial tree from a "reputable" company for next year.

This is what I ordered: What a deal I was getting, right?

List price: $289.00

Sale Price: $56.99

You save: $232.01 (80%)

The 6' "Grand Fir" prelit artificial Christmas tree offers the best value in popular priced Artificial trees with its magnificent design, rich color, and clear bright prestrung lights, the "Grand Fir" is sure to bring a warm feeling to your home this holiday.The "Grand Fir" prelit artificial Christmas Tree is basically preassembled. Just take out of the box and "shape" the tree. The brilliant glow from the lights and the realistic appearance, combined with it's consistent quality and durability will give you the perfect tree.

This is what I got:

I emailed them to say they surely must have sent me the wrong tree and that I wanted the one pictured in the description. They emailed back saying I had to read the instructions on fluffing and spreading the branches.

Honey, ain't no way you can make a scraggly bush look like a $200+ Grand Fir no matter what you do to it.

I got it from a company called My Holiday Tree. Think twice before dealing with this company.

Comments (38)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz