SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluebee_sky

Need serious help with kitchen re-do

bluebee_sky
14 years ago

I am looking to redo my kitchen on a budget. I am trying to get rid of the cooking range and substitute it with a cooktop and a microwave/over combo.

Here is what my kitchen looks like, the only difference is my kitchen has white cabinets and white appliances. I am planning to replace the range with a cooktop. And here are the options I have come up with:

http://images.mlxtempo.com/tra/87/1671511_201_18.jpg

Vote for which will look good:

1. Remove the range, and replace it with cooktop and undermount oven. Leave the microwave.

2. Remove the range, replace with a cooktop with a cabinet underneath. Remove the microwave and replace the cabinet over it with a wall-mount vent. and put the oven/microwave combo next to fridge.

3. Remove the range, replace with a cooktop with a cabinet underneath. Remove the microwave and replace the cabinet over it with a wall-mount vent. and put the oven/microwave combo next to the cooktop.

Which one of the option would look good? Sorry, but I am design challenged when it comes to that ;) Is there any other modifications that I can make or should make? I am also planning on redoing the countertops with granite.

Comments (9)