SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashburngirl

Would these art peices work in my BR? (pics)

burnGirl
14 years ago

I was looking for some art work for my BR and When I saw these I thought they would be perfect in there. I placed them against the walls and now I'm not so sure about these. Can you guys give me your opinions before I return them. When I look at these from a distance, all I can see is a small yellow orange patch in the center. I guess the dark frame and padding is the problem. What do you think?

I've included BR pics(all walls) so you get a better sense of the room. Some of you have seen these before. The pic frames over the head board will be moved to the wall on the left. The 4 smaller frames arranged in a group by the sofa will stay. The 2 larger frames that are leaning against the walls are the ones that I have problem with.

About the wall color - it will be changed to cream/beige/tan family in the near future

Drapes - They are temporary until I find new ones in a beige with some red colors. Can you guys provide your comments on these existing drapes as well, just want to confirm that they dont belong in this room.

The room is a work in progress so bare with me.

Ignore the hands above :)

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (15)