SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nutmegxo_gw

Tell me everything you know about BM's Linen White

nutmegxo
14 years ago

I have another active thread going on in here at the URL below about my dining room dilemmas but wanted to start this thread to maybe grab attention from those that have not been in there...

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/msg11221914637.html?65

After much trial and tribulation (and re-painting what I re-painted LOL) I am considering using BM's Linen White for my trimwork. The first room I am trying this in will be my dining room and the plan is to use Windham Cream on the walls. If this works out, I plan on using the Linen White on all existing trim in my home (baseboard, crown, and doors). Currently we have Super White everywhere and I have been told it is just "too white".

Is Linen White a good creamy off-white? It is a work in progress but my color scheme for the downstairs is sage green/creamy yellow/burgundy accents. (We have a new large sage green microfiber sectional in family room and television cabinet that is exactly the same color as Windham Cream). Planning on using burgundy accents with pillows/artwork/candles, etc. throughout the home.

Is there anything horrible I should know about Linen White as far as weird undertones before I go ahead and do this?

Comments (8)