SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zenstella

Ceiling Color with BM Linen White

zenstella
13 years ago

I'm losing my mind with this paint business.

Finally settled on SW Netsuke for our kitchen and family room after an attempt at SW Rice Grain - gone bad. Which I am bummed about - because on ONE wall, it looks STELLAR! It's just the other walls where it appears minty green that I just can't live with.

So I have Linen White shaker cabinets - will paint the trim the same - and now I'm trying to figure out what to paint the ceilings. Husband wanted to go 50% of wall color (orginially the Rice Grain - and i HATED IT!) - i don't know what he is smoking. he is a site supervisor on reno construction, and he tells me this is what people are doing??? not in our 8ft ceiling'ed rooms with crappy natural light.

ack.

I really don't have the energy to go testing a bunch of whites (with a 9month old in tow) to compliment the Linen White for the ceiling. (especially when I have a TOWEL PIG to spend my days looking for ;-)

Can anyone offer some suggestions? Should I just go a lighter % of the Linen White? I've read Decorators White is good...BM or SW color - I really dont care.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (12)