SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancy_east_gw

Light Fixture Opinions Needed :)

nancy_east
15 years ago

Didn't think I'd be presented with another debacle again so soon with the kitchen, but I have a lighting issue now. The fixture I chose to put over my central island has been discontinued in the finish I wanted (brushed nickel) but they still offer it in ORB. I really love this fixture and I'm including a photo of it below in the brushed nickel. The 2nd photo is what I'm using over my raised bar which is on the far right of the kitchen over the sink (2 of them).

So my question/opinion needed is this: Do you think the fixture with the "pulley" system will look funny in ORB (I have a mix of brushed nickel, ORB, and crystal hardware on the cabinets) or should I go with something like the 3rd picture and forget how much I loved the look of the pulley? Or do either of these style fixtures even go with the pendants I chose over the raised bar(the 2nd photo)? They do make the raised bar pendant in a larger size but I was just trying to mix it up a little.

I am definitely suffering from analysis paralysis at this point and would love some feedback! Many thanks as always! Oh and I apologize for the one photo of the kitchen being so large--I can't figure out how to get back in and edit it at Photobucket!

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths